Author Topic: Los Angeles hang out  (Read 2884 times)

HavokBlue

• Helper
Los Angeles hang out
« on: April 27, 2015, 04:56:38 PM »
All you nerds in LA should help me figure out a date to meet up for drinks or something so I can convince bcw81 to visit and then ultimately move here.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

bcw81

• Helper
Re: Los Angeles hang out
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 05:23:23 PM »
I am not going to move to LA. I have a job and a life here damnit. You're poor and jobless, move here.

A female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

HavokBlue

• Helper
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 07:07:59 PM »
that's why i need you to move here so i can leech off your resources
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

bcw81

• Helper
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 07:58:03 PM »
Anyways, I'm down for a weekend trip or something for a meetup.

But I'm requisitioning your couch for a night.

A female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

HavokBlue

• Helper
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 01:08:07 AM »
I told you I have a guest room with a bed and shower.

Malken

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 01:23:11 AM »
Hey guys, don't mind me, just popping in briefly to break the awkwardness of this thread.
“When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse’s feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back.”

HavokBlue

• Helper
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 05:04:58 PM »
its okay i know him long time

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 07:40:45 PM »
I'm new to LA, and while I haven't played in a couple years, but I'm new to LA and would love to meet up with some Arm players and shoot the proverbial shit.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
You find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
A staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

James de Monet

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 10:11:42 PM »
I'm new to LA, and while I haven't played in a couple years, but I'm new to LA and would love to meet up with some Arm players and shoot the proverbial shit.

It's aliiiiiiiiivvvvvvveeeeee!!!
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Reiloth

• Corpse Pose: B&W Film Photography
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 01:36:07 AM »
I've lived in LA my whole life and know it quite well. If you need any pointers for fun things to do or places to see outside of APMs, let me know.

I'm down for an APM, my schedule is erratic but i'll lurk and see if anything pops up.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Aruven

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 10:15:16 AM »
Don't get your ass beat in pershing square with all the protesters

Reiloth

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2015, 02:53:30 AM »
My schedule's opened up a bit in mid-August, if people are interested in an APM of some kind in Los Angeles.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Reiloth

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 09:14:53 PM »
My schedule's opened up a bit in mid-August, if people are interested in an APM of some kind in Los Angeles.

Who all lives in/near Los Angeles? An APM would be fun. Summer, Beach, Tiki Drinks. My apartment isn't big enough to host, but maybe something small and out somewhere.

~Jack Vance~

HavokBlue

• Helper
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 04:01:53 AM »
I live in LA! So Cal APM should happen at some point.