Escape from Tuluk - Weekend long RPT.

Started by Rathustra, April 24, 2015, 07:18:05 AM

Linked Events

April 24, 2015, 07:18:05 AM Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:24:44 AM by LauraMars
An adventure for characters with playtimes from 0h0m to inf.

Is your character in Tuluk? Are they visiting on business or searching for missing loved ones? Are they trapped by responsibilities, out of fear or delusion?

Well we are here to give you one last stab at excitement before Tuluk temporarily closes its gates. One last chance to sample an RPT from Team Evershine. Come one, come all - come and hear our swan song.

We will be offering high-octane excitement around the times of 7pm ~10pm server on Saturday and 5pm - 8pm on Sunday.

We will also be facilitating the exit plots of those PCs who got in touch with us throughout the last two weeks throughout the day and welcome victims others to get involved too!

If you're a PC still in Tuluk who thinks their character is too unimportant to warrant animation and interaction - please get in touch. We extend the offer to help you get out of Tuluk. It's just that not -all- of you might get out...

April 24, 2015, 08:05:11 AM #1 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:22:26 PM by Eurynomos
Stay my children. The Sun King loves you. The Sun King protects you. The Sun King would never harm you. Yes...yes...that's it. Be at peace. (Creepy Bene Geserit voice.)

Edited: because you misspelled Geserit. JESUS.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

TULUK FOR THE LAST TIME

(linked to calendar)
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I almost want to find a reason to put my PC in Tuluk.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

April 24, 2015, 03:15:56 PM #5 Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 03:32:31 PM by Molten Heart
(nevermind I can't read)
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

I want to get involved, but can't promise I will be on during those times. Any non-important roles for me?

Have fun guys.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I'll  miss them  both. Sorry. Racing  and work.
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

April 25, 2015, 05:40:38 PM #9 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 05:44:28 PM by Rathustra
I'm really sorry guys but I can't do simple math and mis-converted the times from GMT to Server. This means we'll be helping usher people around at the correct times tomorrow - but today has been totally mixed up by my mis-planning. I'm really sorry!

WE'RE DOING IT LIVE

Wait, so, uh... Is this happening right now?

It looks like there was a mixup on the time today and so Rathustra did some of this earlier today instead of doing it now, which was the originally posted time for today. Sorry, you guys! Hopefully you can still get all shook up by Rath and crew tomorrow.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Damn. Probably can't make the one tomorrow.

I'm really sorry guys. I literally made the same mistake twice and scuppered the timing catastrophically. I can't apologize enough to those who went out of their way to attend. This is entirely on my head.

April 26, 2015, 05:14:19 PM #15 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 06:56:03 PM by LauraMars
is this

this is

still happening

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"