Linked Events

• APM @ ShaL's House: August 01, 2015 - August 03, 2015

Author Topic: Negotiations open for August FIRST APM @ ShaL's House  (Read 32147 times)

valeria

• I have a writing page.
Re: Negotiations open for August FIRST APM @ ShaL's House
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2015, 06:03:46 PM »
I'll be driving.  I may leave on Thursday, I'm not quite sure yet.  I don't think I can swing Wednesday.  Though if I get this new job, I may have that whole week off between jobs, so fingers crossed?

I do have Tuesday off already, so... I can maybe stay through Monday.  Tuesday is my latest though, because the secretary has to go on HER vacation Wednesday.
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.

Sephiroto

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2015, 08:02:18 PM »
I'd like to drive up Friday evening and leave Sunday after breakfast.  Should I bring anything other than a sleeping bag?  I have the Cards Against Humanity expansions and Smallworld if either of those are wanted.

whitt

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2015, 08:19:53 PM »
I'd like to drive up Friday evening and leave Sunday after breakfast.  Should I bring anything other than a sleeping bag?  I have the Cards Against Humanity expansions and Smallworld if either of those are wanted.

Oh if you have Cards Against Humanity, save me risking mine with the TSA!  Brilliant!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2015, 08:39:13 PM »
I'll also be bringing a couple of board games, probably Zombies!  And Illuminati.  I love me some board games.
     "Bad move, fool!"

Barzalene

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2015, 08:45:11 PM »
Oh shit!!!!
Illuminati is my favorite game.
Mind you, I'm not great at it. But it is my favorite game.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2015, 09:00:11 PM »
How am I not surprised that another Arm player loves Illuminati?   ::)  :-*
     "Bad move, fool!"

ShaLeah

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2015, 09:39:00 PM »
Booze, drink, and food/munchies if you wanna bring anything guys. I have enough towels and sheets. I'm sure whatever's brought will be eaten. Also if anyone has dietary restrictions let me know!

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2015, 05:17:11 PM »
If I can fit it in our bags, I'll bring Galaxy Trucker!
Dominion is probably my favorite but it's such a drag to travel with. The deck sets invariably get messed up.

I love board games! Lovelovelove.
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

BadSkeelz

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2015, 05:23:42 PM »
Shahleah is trying really hard to recruit me to this. Told her I'd think about it. I'd probably get in early Saturday morning (can't take Friday off, Quarter-end). Not sure if I could leave Monday or would have to leave Sunday.
janeshephard: You really think BadSkeelz understands the concept of Wine In Front of me? This guy shot me as a townie when he felt threatened. The man's a neandrathal.

Miradus: He's not some weird mental abomination. He's just a guy on the internet.

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2015, 05:29:01 PM »
Ohhhh SKEEEELZ! That would be the most possible fun EVER!
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

BadSkeelz

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2015, 05:29:57 PM »
I don't know where this idea that I'm fun company is coming from.
janeshephard: You really think BadSkeelz understands the concept of Wine In Front of me? This guy shot me as a townie when he felt threatened. The man's a neandrathal.

Miradus: He's not some weird mental abomination. He's just a guy on the internet.

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2015, 05:34:19 PM »
You kept me company when I had pregnancy insomnia. Maybe Elle will recognize your voice. What do you think?

Barzalene

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2015, 06:01:24 PM »
Let us have our myths. We believe them and they make us happy.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

ShaLeah

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2015, 08:42:01 PM »
Let us have our myths. We believe them and they make us happy.
Yes please.
Plus we're going to have pie. Barzalene pie. You have no idea how delicious it is. I'm still having food-gasms over that pear blueberry pie she made.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Barzalene

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2015, 08:43:53 PM »
We should have put a little ginger in it, I'm thinking now.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2015, 08:47:03 PM »
Shahleah is trying really hard to recruit me to this. Told her I'd think about it. I'd probably get in early Saturday morning (can't take Friday off, Quarter-end). Not sure if I could leave Monday or would have to leave Sunday.

Well if THAT schmuck is going to be there...  :-*
     "Bad move, fool!"

ShaLeah

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2015, 11:36:13 PM »

Well if THAT schmuck is going to be there...  :-*

Don't scare him away! He'll jozhal on us!

whitt

« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2015, 12:30:02 PM »
Flights booked.  Very excite.
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

BadSkeelz

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2015, 12:27:09 AM »

Me too. Surprisingly cheap, for cross-country.

ShaLeah

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2015, 12:38:44 AM »

Me too. Surprisingly cheap, for cross-country.
* ShaLeah squeeeeeees!

ShaLeah

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2015, 04:44:56 PM »
    Attendees thus far (in alphabetical order):

BadSkeelz
    Barzalene
    Dig
    path (+2 adorable path-lets)
    Sephiroto
    Sephi-Jenn
    ShaLeah (+2 foofy shal-sters and +1 tolerant benefactor)
    valeria
    whitt

Probable guest appearances:

jmordestky
    sarahjc (+2 princess jedi warriors in training)

There are people I'm trying to coerce into coming still. I won't call them out.

Bring your bathing suits! I'm hoping the weather cooperates. If you're staying until Monday we're planning on a day in NYC doing touristy stuff.

Schedule of Events

Thursday, July 30th - First Arrival
    Barzalene arrives
    Friday, July 31st - Second Arrival - Pie-Making and Pizza-Eating Party
    Since I have to work (gonna try and get out of it) and I don't wanna burden the husband with cooking.  He's letting me have a bunch of people he doesn't know who play a game he doesn't get to stay here after all, heh.
    Arriving today: Dig, Path (and the babies), Sephiroto and Seph-Jenn, valeria and whitt
    Saturday - Aug 1st - Third Arrival and The BBQ
    BadSkeelz arrives at an ungodly hour which is why we have:
    • Fend For Yourself Breakfast
    • All Day BBQ and Drinkfest
    Board Games
    Swimming
    Visits to the Beach Front
    Music
    Past Lives Armageddon Analysis*
    Post Traumatic Death Syndrome Treatment Workshop*
    *These events will be ongoing throughout the day, management suspects the addition of alcohol may result in higher emotional reactions, plan accordingly.
    **Napping is highly encouraged
    Skype Proof of Lunacy Webcast for Adhira, the Benevolent, Master of Calendars and Slayer of Evil

Sunday - Aug 2nd - Hodgepodge
    • Hangover Recovery Brunch
    Some people will be leaving after Brunch - if there are drives to drop off points and the like this will probably take place in the morning/early afternoon
    • Unscheduled
    This could be when we go to the actual ocean/one of the boardwalks - I'm still looking into what's happening that weekend, might be something interesting going on at the lower shore.

Monday - Aug 3rd - Trip to NYC
    • Fend For Yourself Breakfast - Early Edition
    Some people will be leaving but for those staying:
    • New York City!
    • Airport Run - Newark

Looking forward to this so much! I feel like we should have our own gdb calendar thingy - Yay real life RPTs!

If you're still wanting to come there's no reason why you can't, reach out![/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:51:27 PM by ShaLeah »

Adhira

• Producer
    « Reply #71 on: July 05, 2015, 09:10:21 PM »
    (Calendar wish granted)
    "It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Bahliker

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2015, 09:34:52 PM »
    When is the LARP?

ShaLeah

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2015, 09:48:46 PM »
    (Calendar wish granted)
    * ShaLeah worships with pious adoration!

We are -so- Skyping!

When is the LARP?

ROFL - Anthony asked if you were all coming in costume. I still have my white satin cloak I got at the first DragonCon I ever went to, we could do a LARP as long as I get to take pictures and video.

whitt

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2015, 09:55:50 PM »
    When is the LARP?

Soon as we host one of these babies in AZ!