Linked Events

• APM @ ShaL's House: August 01, 2015 - August 03, 2015

Author Topic: Negotiations open for August FIRST APM @ ShaL's House  (Read 32150 times)

Malken

Re: Negotiations open for early August APM @ ShaL's House
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2015, 09:56:13 AM »
How are we supposed to play armageddon do you have the wifi

I can't without it

If you can play Armageddon near the pool while everyone around you is making out in it, you'd totally be re-living my teenage years.
“When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse’s feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back.”

Aruven

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2015, 11:29:04 AM »
How are we supposed to play armageddon do you have the wifi

I can't without it

If you can play Armageddon near the pool while everyone around you is making out in it, you'd totally be re-living my teenage years.

Actually yea I don't need folks knowing what secret planz I have. Maybe I will not bring along the macbook

whitt

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 12:11:20 AM »
Path has to confirm the dates, she's the reason for the season.

Bump!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

ShaLeah

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2015, 08:16:30 PM »
Path has to confirm the dates, she's the reason for the season.

Bump!

YOU are an excellent minion.

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

FantasyWriter

• Tales of Then--Reflections of Now
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2015, 09:31:13 PM »
Where is that image from? Looks familiar.
Greb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

ShaLeah

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 10:22:02 PM »
Where is that image from? Looks familiar.

Game of Thrones of course! She's HOT.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 09:28:49 AM »
I'm just standing by at this point.  My secretary's already picked out her weekend, so unless something else comes up, as long as it's not that weekend we're good.
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.

ShaLeah

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2015, 10:37:48 AM »
I'm just standing by at this point.  My secretary's already picked out her weekend, so unless something else comes up, as long as it's not that weekend we're good.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2015, 11:33:10 AM »
... you might not be saying that in September  ;)
     "Bad move, fool!"

ShaLeah

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2015, 11:37:08 AM »
... you might not be saying that in September  ;)

Jenna Marbles FTW!

ShaLeah

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 04:28:18 PM »
On August 1st all this shit happened. Our little APM will go down in history too.

Path, Dig and their princesses will be here August 1st!

I have to work on the 31st but should be home by 11pm so arrival times can be any time after that lest we scare #4.

I have a pull out couch that'll sleep 2, another couch that'll sleep 2 short people and two regular sized couches that'll each sleep 1. There's also an outdoor sofa under the gazebo and I might have a hammock under the deck set up by that time too. If I can get the girls to sleep in my room that'll free up two double beds.

Barzalene has dibs on one of these places. She trumps everyone because she is the pie baker.

It's on like Donkey Kong!

valeria

• I have a writing page.
Re: Negotiations open for August FIRST APM @ ShaL's House
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2015, 05:13:47 PM »
I would prefer some interior sort of sofa/floor arrangement (I have an air mattress).  I can't sleep outdoors because I WILL DIE.  ... no really, I might actually die.  I'm allergic to grass and have allergy-induced asthma so please let me sleep inside somewhere.

Also I have to check with my secretary on Wednesday, but at this point I'm probably almost certainly going to be there hopefully.  Zoltan may or may not come with.

Will we be kicked out on the 3rd?
     "Bad move, fool!"

ShaLeah

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2015, 05:26:08 PM »
Re: Kicked out by the 3rd? Not necessarily, my house is open to you. I think P&D will only be staying a night. :(

I also have a cat. He is old and declawed but if you're all allergic bring some claritin!

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2015, 07:23:09 PM »
I live off of claritin.  I'm allergic to cats, but cats have nothing on the great outdoors for allergens.
     "Bad move, fool!"

whitt

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2015, 10:47:13 PM »
It's on like Donkey Kong!

Should be good to return to Jersey.  Working on details.
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Bahliker

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2015, 12:06:56 PM »
Hello. We have booked our shit. Did my ladywife reserve sleeping space, at least for the halflings?
Also hold the phone our flight lands the afternoon of the 31st. How do I best go about breaking into your house?

-dig
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:12:36 PM by Bahliker »

ShaLeah

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2015, 12:40:53 PM »
Hello. We have booked our shit. Did my ladywife reserve sleeping space, at least for the halflings?
Also hold the phone our flight lands the afternoon of the 31st. How do I best go about breaking into your house?

-dig

Rofl yes, you're booked.

I'll be home until 4ish because I work the Rascal Flatts concert that night, #4 will be home in the evening and the sitter will cover the span of time between my having to leave and the Minky coming home. He's actually looking forward to this. Little does he know. 
- btw you can break in by walking to the back of the house, monkey climbing onto the smoking section (aka porch) and opening the sliding glass door. It's never locked

I'm negotiating with the owners of The Princess Suite so that you can all stay in the largest room. Provided you can navigate your way around the catacombs of Barbie shit everywhere it's probably the best for you guys because you can all four stay comfortably AND it's right across the hall from the bathroom, two double beds and mucho space should you want to toss in a pack and play. Management got rid of their shit years ago when the minions could no longer be contained. I'm reaching out to my peeps to see if anyone has one I can borrow for you guys. *THIS JUST IN* Pack and play attained, I repeat, pack and play attained.

path

• they fight crime
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2015, 10:55:58 PM »
Shal! That is so thoughtful! I thought I was going to have to drag my mom's along. This would be a major improvement over that.
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

ShaLeah

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2015, 12:53:01 PM »
Shal! That is so thoughtful! I thought I was going to have to drag my mom's along. This would be a major improvement over that.

I luv yew gurl. xoxo

Friday July 31st - Path, Dig and the boss Princess duo arrive - ShaL has to work - manshal (stolen from boog) will be entertaining. Trying to get Barzalene to come out that Thursday night and be here Friday to hang with me all day before I have to go to work.

Saturday August 1st - I thought we could do a BBQ. I have a (sandy stained) pool, kids can scoot around, we'll have booze and food. The bay is 3 blocks away if anyone wants to check it out.  There's also a chinsy amusement park 5 mnts down the road if we wanna do that. Point Pleasant is close...ish if we want a REAL boardwalk.

Sunday August 2nd - Path and Dig are continuing their travels.  I like a big Sunday breakfast and Barz has promised these yumyum pancakes (I loved her last pancakes, they were pillows of heaven) so I'm looking forward to them.

There is no wake up call at ShaL's, you can sleep as much as you want and stay up as late as you want and drink as much as you want. If you misbehave too much I'll toss your ass in the sawdusty basement which has no bathroom and is a clusterfuck of disorganization. It has a fridge with beer though so it might not be a great place to punish anyone.

What does everyone wanna do?

Discuss!

Barzalene

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2015, 01:09:57 PM »
Took Friday off. Will bring 2 pancake recipes.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2015, 02:10:04 PM »
Will take Friday off and show up mid afternoon. I'm just happy to eat, drink, and be merry with you all.  I'd also like to see the ocean again  ;)
     "Bad move, fool!"

whitt

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2015, 02:20:38 PM »
I should be around all-day Friday/Saturday as well.  Planning to head back to AZ Sunday.

Can likely bring along some Cards Against Humanity or something like that as well as pitch in to help out with brunch or whatever else is going on.  Just tell me the what, when, and wheres of what's needed.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2015, 02:26:42 PM »
Val's days off: confirmed. I'll arrive some time on Friday and leave Monday morning (to avoid traffic as possible, I hate weekend traffic).

I'll need you to pm me your address!
     "Bad move, fool!"

ShaLeah

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2015, 05:24:16 PM »
I'm so happy!
If you get here Wednesday you'll be dragged along to my Wednesday night job hosting karaoke at a local dive. Fair warning.

Cards against Humanity will rock! Always wanted to play.  Stay till Monday!

Barz are we making pies?!

How's everyone getting here? Driving, flying?

Maybe Sunday after brunch we can pile into cars and head to an actual beach, Sandy Hook or Point Pleasant or Asbury?  Traffic to the lower shore will be insane Friday evening so if you're traveling by car you need to take that into consideration.

Barzalene

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2015, 05:31:16 PM »
How could we not make pies?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."