Allanak Regional RPT, Weds 4/15, 9 pm server / 6 pm Pacific

Started by Talia, April 10, 2015, 12:38:57 AM

Linked Events

Quote from: Cavaticus on April 15, 2015, 08:11:53 PM
Oops, you missed it. It was an hour and 40 minutes ago.

Also, everyone who was there is now an honorary Harlem Globetrotter. Sorrrrrrry.

(it has not happened yet - you should totally log in around 9 EST)

Oh great. Now I'm going to hear whistling in my head all night.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

That was pretty awesome.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Holy Super Sayan, Batman!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Can we pleaaaaaase get an original submission some day about what's actually been going on behind the scenes? Because I'm like  :o :o :o but I don't know what's happening lol.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Muk and Tek battle it out? WTF does wednesday have to be house cleaning day! I didn't get a new PC in in time. :(

(obviously don't answer my question)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Holy fuck you guys. Holy fuck. Staff kudos....they are coming.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Semper on April 15, 2015, 11:29:18 PM
Can we pleaaaaaase get an original submission some day about what's actually been going on behind the scenes? Because I'm like  :o :o :o but I don't know what's happening lol.

Wow, fantastic, I missed everything!
Someone tell me what happened?

I'm not totally sure what all happened, but Cavaticus said he needed a cigarette and a sandwich afterward, and he doesn't even smoke.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Even though I'm thoroughly enjoying my current PC I'm bummed and jealous hearing about all these cool RPTs on the GDB and how they were super awesome and then only getting tidbits of 'tok scraps about them IG.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

So many people witnessed this one, I don't think you'll get 'tok scraps.

I'm hoping it's described on the OOC level a lil bit more, doe.

anybody who missed this rpt's gonna look awfully odd not knowing about what just happened.

"sorry, I'm a heavy sleeper, my man. wait, wat the fuck killed all these people?
Whatever happens, happens.

Psh. Wide-scale death? Just another day.
Part-Time Internets Lady

Can't believe I totally missed this rpt announcement. Could have made it too =\ why not put in staff announcements?
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Quote from: TheWanderer on April 16, 2015, 03:06:01 AM
I'm hoping it's described on the OOC level a lil bit more, doe.

anybody who missed this rpt's gonna look awfully odd not knowing about what just happened.

"sorry, I'm a heavy sleeper, my man. wait, wat the fuck killed all these people?

I'm sure this was on the level of something that will be posted about on the rumor boards, if it isn't there already.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.