Tuluki RPT on Sat April 18th - 4pm Server

Started by Teal, April 07, 2015, 02:46:58 AM

Linked Events

April 07, 2015, 02:46:58 AM Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 03:20:44 AM by Teal
What? Why? How?

Beats the krath out of me.

The further details on "when" will be forthcoming. Expect it to be sometime in the evening.

THIS WILL BE AT 4PM SERVER. Earlier then expected, but hey, isn't that the story of Tuluk lately?

(IC rumorboard update forthcoming)
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

We might be looking at 5pm ST.... how is this for most folks? A little later? I can't really go any earlier.
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

I'm not sure if I can make it to this one as I will be out of town and I don't know when I will get back on Sat.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Don't think I'll make this one. Damn you, Teal.
I ruin immershunz.

"earlier than expected" is the story of my love life lately

ayyyyyyy
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

I'm not sure if I will make it, but I will try.
Fredd-

Quote from: Kankfly on April 17, 2015, 04:31:42 AM
Don't think I'll make this one. Damn you, Teal.

I'm soooooorrry. It was gonna be later, but people's availability changed.
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Details are up on the rumor board.

I -hope- this one gets a log submitted from it.
Fredd-

I won't mess up my log on this one. Be sure to dress up folks! This will be amazing!
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

So those of you around for this, thanks for coming!

Thanks staff for the animations!