Author Topic: NYC - Brooklyn - Coffee and Tea festival Saturday March 21  (Read 17914 times)

Barzalene

NYC - Brooklyn - Coffee and Tea festival Saturday March 21
« on: February 21, 2015, 12:42:54 PM »
Last year they did this in Manhattan and Shaleah and I had a blast. This year it's in Brooklyn and I suspect it will be just as much fun. (And sort of walking distance from the Chocolate Room.)
Come do it with us.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

ShaLeah

Re: NYC - Brooklyn - Coffee and Tea festival Saturday March 21
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 03:16:53 PM »
We really do it for the chocolate room.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

manonfire

ShaLeah

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Hot_Dancer

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 11:04:43 PM »
Havn't been to NYC...

Sorely tempted by a caffeine filled festival and a light infestation of Arm players.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

ShaLeah

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 12:23:17 AM »
Havn't been to NYC...

Sorely tempted by a caffeine filled festival and a light infestation of Arm players.

Hotels in Brooklyn are so much cheaper too. Come do it with us.

Barzalene

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 12:38:27 AM »
Havn't been to NYC...

You definitely should.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Barzalene

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 10:50:10 AM »
HEY! This is a real thing!

ShaLeah

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 01:19:28 PM »
Add another player and their SO, Barz and I are definite. Possibly Ouroboros.

We're looking at places to eat. The Chocolate Room's become a staple.

Brooklyn, NY people. Get there.

Talking to YOU.

Sephiroto

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
Yep, Jenn and I are going.  We also got tickets to the coffee brewing seminar.  This should be fun. :)

Barzalene

Barzalene

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2015, 01:31:08 PM »
VIP gets you in early and nets you a goodie bag

ShaLeah

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2015, 10:53:34 AM »
Itinerary for NYC Crackageddon MiniPlayerMeet

9:00 AM - Breakfast @ Jimmy's
92 Calyer St
Brooklyn, NY 11222

10:00 AM - Coffee and Tea Festival till we're so spiced on caffeine we need food again
Brooklyn Expo Center
72 Noble St
Brooklyn, NY 11222

Post 2/3:00 PMish - Early Dinner @ Calexico
645 Manhattan Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11222

There is still a bedroom (and blow up mattresses AND couches) open at Casa-De-ShaL so get your asses up here.

ShaLeah

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 12:39:29 PM »
Itinerary for NYC Crackageddon MiniPlayerMeet

9:00 AM - Breakfast @ Jimmy's
92 Calyer St
Brooklyn, NY 11222

10:00 AM - Coffee and Tea Festival till we're so spiced on caffeine we need food again
Brooklyn Expo Center
72 Noble St
Brooklyn, NY 11222

Post 2/3:00 PMish - Early Dinner @ Calexico
645 Manhattan Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11222

There is still a bedroom (and blow up mattresses AND couches) open at Casa-De-ShaL so get your asses up here.

Breakfast has been changed to my house.

Also, pies tonight.

whitt

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 02:15:25 PM »
Breakfast has been changed to my house.

Also, pies tonight.

Dammit!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Barzalene

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2015, 02:17:58 PM »
Friggin amazing fucking pies.

ShaLeah

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2015, 04:58:35 PM »
Friggin amazing fucking pies.

craft flour salt sugar butter into flaky motherfucking crust
craft apples berries sugar vanilla cinnamon into scrumptious filling
craft butter flour sugar cinnamon into crumbly topping
craft filling crumbly pie oven into friggin amazing fucking pies

Waiting on you Barz.

Breakfast so far consists of the following:

Eggs however you like them (duh)
Loving from Scratch Pancakes
Homefries ala Boricua Morena
Maple Bacon
Pork Roll (a Jerzey must, ain't ever tried it)
Orange Juice
Coffee
Leftover pie

Ya'll come on down/up!
Don't tell me you're too far away either, we have 15hrs till breakfast, you can definitely make it by then.

ShaLeah

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 01:29:07 AM »
gazarsgo just happened to be vacationing in NYC and will be joining us later.

The pies smell delicious.

Thank goodness there will be caffeine later. We're gonna be zombies.

ShaLeah

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2015, 01:48:02 AM »
Pie #1 is ready.

Behold.

Ohh Pie #2 is ready too!

ShaLeah

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 02:23:54 AM »
Praise the Highlord.

Barzalene

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 01:05:41 PM »
That was so much fun. If Shal ever invites you to visit, you should go. She is the best host. And she has a gorgeous home and a lovely family. Oh, and her oven is worth the trip. I love her oven.  I'm waiting for her to offer me a position as a live in pie maker and then I'm going to quit my job and move there.

The coffee and tea festival was fun and the gift bag awesome, but it got very crowded.

Then we went and ate more. And it was good!

Barzalene

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2015, 10:46:17 AM »
At work they got mad cause u never make them any fucking pie. So I made them a fucking pie. http://rs1003.pbsrc.com/albums/af159/Debbborra/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150401_102058016.jpg~320x480
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:05:08 AM by Barzalene »