Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

I voted because weekends are for voting.

I voted because it makes us stronger.

Calling all shifty and untrustworthy murderers! Apply here to plot and betray!

Anya: "Can I trade in the children for more cash votes?!"

"In life you have to do a lot of things you don't fucking want to do. Many times, that's what the fuck life is... one vile fucking task after another." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

Fortunately for you, dear readers, voting is easy and not at all vile.

I voted because we're in second place by two votes on TMC.

"You're in America Zalanthas now," I said. "Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer." ~Dresden Files: Turncoat

I vote because people deserve to be given a chance. They deserve to discover Armageddon, create a first character, learn a little about the world and the way the game is played, and eventually find themselves in a scene so shockingly intense that they step away a changed person. They deserve the chance to test themselves against that, to find out if they have what it takes to be a part of this thing. Everyone deserves that chance. They won't get it at ANY of the other top 10. It's a crime against roleplaying, tbh.

I voted in a vain attempt to show Wystan up. How do you like them kalans, ol' Wystie?

I voted because Renenutet told me Ratlords can't vote.

2 votes from second in TMS!

Quote from: Akariel on December 13, 2016, 01:14:01 PM
I voted because Renenutet told me Ratlords can't vote.

2 votes from second in TMS!

1 vote.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Admittedly, I am concerned at the lack of Outs we're getting.

MOST MUDs are hovering around 45-50% outs, we're down at like 33%.

Why/
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on December 13, 2016, 01:40:50 PM
Admittedly, I am concerned at the lack of Outs we're getting.

I would say that the permadeath aspect of Armageddon turns a lot of typical mudders away, which is pretty normal considering that Armageddon has a lot of unique features that aren't part of your general mud (enforced RP, permadeath, no talking OOCly, etc...)

Those who know about these features probably already know about Armageddon (I'm not saying every mudders know but a big chunk of it probably do)
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on December 13, 2016, 05:50:14 PM
I would say that the permadeath aspect of Armageddon turns a lot of typical mudders away, which is pretty normal considering that Armageddon has a lot of unique features that aren't part of your general mud (enforced RP, permadeath, no talking OOCly, etc...)

Yup, that seems likely. On the other hand, players looking for those unique features can't find them in too many other places. Especially not ones that are active.

I voted because IT JUST FEELS RIGHT!

I voted because ArmageddonMUD best MUD.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

:c I didn't vote because I'm all out of votes for today.

I voted to get the jump on all've y'all.

I voted to consistently maintain this staggering #3 on TMS lead.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I voted because Hadon told me to.

I voted because that big old turd of a snake can go fuck himself.

~Jack Vance~

I voted because I'm a crusty old vet that knows what Hadon is.

Quote from: Delirium on December 16, 2016, 04:57:38 PM
I voted because I'm a crusty old vet that knows what Hadon is.

I voted because i'm a mildewy old vet that knows where Hadon is.

~Jack Vance~

I voted because I am Hadon
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)