Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

You know what's cool? Five minutes ago we ranked 696 on The Mud Connector. Then I voted. We went from 696th place to 9th place, just because I voted. You're welcome, plebs.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Well I've just voted ! And looked, and we are No 1 and No 3 at last count. :D

Let's keep voting, we're doing good this reset.  Numbers dipped a little in the last few weeks (college finals?) so it'll be good to make a good showing for the summer addiction.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

We've dropped to #2 on TMC (by six votes).

Our unique logins dipped below 200 too.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

I voted, then suddenly my character was rested by the time I was done! A miracle!

Summertime.

20 votes from #1 on TMC.

It's a new month!

VOTE!
Lâche pas la patate!
Quote from: Asmoth on February 12, 2016, 03:42:53 PM
...I'm almost certain that I shouldn't be pronouncing some of them like Urine-Moose.

Because we deserve to be higher than #15 on TMS.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

For the boots!
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Voting on TMC and TMS (but especially TMC) is an effective and easy way to help inject new blood into the game. Don't forget to vote this month!

Do more voting.  ;D

can help us attract more new accounts.  Do voting!

... also prevent wildfires.  We've got a drought going on in my state and it sucks.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh, we've been #1 on TMC and #3/#4 on TMS for July and we've already seen an uptick in new accounts, from 20s up to 48.  (NB: I have no idea how any of this works in terms of causation.)

But vote!

We are three votes from the #1 spot on TMC!

1-2 votes from #1 on TMC, vote please!
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

July 26, 2016, 03:51:23 PM #792 Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:54:26 PM by Yam
I'm doing my part!

And i'm doing my part, too!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Tied it up.

We're back to one vote behind.  I'm on vacation and I'm even voting!  What's your excuse?   ;D

We're on top again, though for some reason the vote page says #2 for TMC.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Quote from: valeria on July 27, 2016, 11:03:27 AM
We're back to one vote behind.  I'm on vacation and I'm even voting!  What's your excuse?   ;D

406 vs. 407. Vote!
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Now 410 to 409!  Woot!

July 29, 2016, 01:50:25 PM #799 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:07:25 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA