Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

?????
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

#8 on TMS

#2 on TMC (By about 7 votes)

1 Vote from First Place on TMC - All for #1!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

The Mud Connector is a tight race. We're back at #2 for the moment. On Top Mud Sites we're sitting at #7 for the moment with only about 30 votes to the number three spot.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

I voted with cold, sore hands. Your hands are probably neither and you are still too weak to vote! Pathetic.

vote you peasants
QuoteYou hear a man's voice from the north say, in sirihish:
     "Fuck that, not the day to be in the Gaj."

Your vote today keeps the lag away!
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Next Vote on TMC makes us #1!

I vote every day because even though whitt -says- he does...I don't believe it.
Someone has to make up for this.  This person is me.

:D

Because...  Um...  Yeah.  'Murica!

Because it's good to be on the top.

I vote because I can.

And I want to break the #3 spot on Top Mud Sites.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

If we keep going we will beat them. Just need a couple more voters on board. Haven't been #3 in a long time, and it's good to see we're in top 5 again.

Quote from: manipura on January 12, 2016, 12:54:23 AM
I vote every day because even though whitt -says- he does...I don't believe it.

We're now #3 on TMS. Good job everyone, keep it up though or we won't hold it.

I vote because I am thankful for being able to play this game.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Because our numbers are shooting up as newbies find us for the first time and old vets rediscover us.

It's kind of cool to Arm above my first Mud ever, Dragon Realms.

Oh man I played DR back in  97? I think, I had just finally convince my parents to go with a local ISP (when that was really a thing) over AOL so I could have an actual internet connection.  I even picked up a paper route (when that was a thing) to pay the subscription fees for the game.  Holy shit it's been like 19 years... how times have changed.

Because we're hitting 60+ players daily at peak again.

Because I actually think this is the best MUD out there. I like a bit of hack n' slash, but a game has to have more to it than macro movement/killing and generic questing. Even though I'm dying/getting my a** kicked like crazy, the RP is awesome, and Perma-death RULES. (Though I really like some of those dead characters backgrounds I made up.)
"Too many blows to the head can make you forgetful" -Merdin

VOTE FOR LAG! !!!! :-\
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Your vote today keeps the lag-monster at bay!