Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

Quote from: nauta on December 02, 2015, 10:33:55 AM
Just FYI: With TMS you can vote four times a day from the same device -- two in the morning, two in the evening.  (I think.  Where'd I even learn that?  But I think it's true.)

You vote twice a day on TMS. 
Votes only count every twelve hours, so once in the morning and once in the evening.

December 04, 2015, 10:42:37 AM #626 Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:58:57 PM by Iiyola
Vote.

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: manipura on December 02, 2015, 10:51:09 AM
Quote from: nauta on December 02, 2015, 10:33:55 AM
Just FYI: With TMS you can vote four times a day from the same device -- two in the morning, two in the evening.  (I think.  Where'd I even learn that?  But I think it's true.)

You vote twice a day on TMS. 
Votes only count every twelve hours, so once in the morning and once in the evening.

If TMS works as a timeout (you vote and then 12 hours later you can vote again) there's a risk of voting twice a day and not having one of them count.

For example if you vote at 11:00 PM one night, and then 10:00 AM the next day, you might have only voted once!  Voting 3 or 4 times a day is probably easier (at least for me) than keeping a timer and accounting for drift.
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

We are one vote away from leaving the top ten on TMS.

who r u/
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Um.  Wheel of Time MUD is beating us and DiscWorld MUD is about to pass us.  That's TWO Terry Pratchett themed muds.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Stop trolling nauta, was almost tempted to vote for WoT because you didn't site Robert Jordan.

But I still voted Arm, course.

Voted all the way from Mexico. Such dedication.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

I like Terry Pratchett, yet I voted for Armageddon.
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

Dragonrealms is within sight!  Vote to take down Raistlin, Caramon, and that breed!

(We've blown the Robert Jordan muds away.)
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

We are three votes from leaving the top ten.

I had a lonely thought. Maybe I'm the only one voting.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Why do I vote every day?  Because someone has to.  And so Barz isn't lonely.
You should vote every day too.  Twice.
Then I won't have to scroll down to page two to see our game.

I vote every day, because I want to give unsuspecting gamers the gift of Armageddon for Christmas!

I voted today because I haven't voted all year and I had to remedy that situation.

Quote from: manipura on January 01, 2016, 11:48:42 AM
I voted today because I haven't voted all year and I had to remedy that situation.

Likewise!
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Quote from: manipura on January 01, 2016, 11:48:42 AM

Because guilt about not voting all year.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Voting reset, so it's a great time to start the new year off right.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Because #16 on TMS is disappointing, but #4 on TMC?  That's just plain unacceptable.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.