Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

I VOTED.

How else can I get hordes of helpless fodder to throw and spiders as I cackle gleefully? Save a vet; vote for a n00b.

Also, come on, killer unicorns. They could find you if you don't vote.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Desertman on November 04, 2015, 10:08:46 AMOne killer unicorn per day!

For those of you wondering "why only one picture a day when I make TWO votes a day?!" consider that you're really getting one killed unicorn and one victim.

The process is thus: Dman finds a happy, ordinary unicorn. Through Armageddon's special process, he corrupts them! Then, he finds some random bloke and brings them over, saying things about nice fluffy unicorns. Oooh, that's betrayal all up in there! It ends, of course, with murder.

MCB via killer unicorn. It doesn't get any better then that, so VOTE!

Don't let all of my hard work go to waste. Do you know hard it is to corrupt unicorns? They are literally the manifestation of good in the fantasy world. I had to throw firecrackers at this one for six hours while in a bear costume to get it to finally snap for the photo op.

Vote today.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: The Silence of the Erdlus on November 05, 2015, 10:32:16 AM
Do you know what ponycorns are?

While searching for Ponycorns I came across this:

Really, what else do you need to know?

VOTE FOR ARMAGEDDON AND HELP EVIL LEMONS TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

I voted.

Then I sat and wondered why all the unicorns were killing teddy bears. My only conclusion is that Dman hates teddy bears, because all bears should be real, so that men can have an epic battle with them to prove their manliness.

I see no flaws with this logic.

#3 is gaining on us.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Only 9 votes away from #3 now. Vote!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

NOONE VOTES LIKE GASTON

BUT YOU SHOULD TRY!!!

When I heard that we had gotten to #1 on TMC I was amazed. To be #1 and in the top 5 on two sites is extra-ordinary.

Everyone who takes the time to vote and drum up enthusiasm for others to vote:

My high post count is an embarrassment to me. So, I've been trying not to post. I'm making an exception to say, do it. I do it. I do it every day.

I kinda want to post everything I wanted to say but haven't said because I haven't been posting , because if I'm going to post, I might as well really post. That said, I think I'll just say voting is nice.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on November 10, 2015, 06:03:31 PM
My high post count is an embarrassment to me. So, I've been trying not to post. I'm making an exception to say, do it. I do it. I do it every day.

I kinda want to post everything I wanted to say but haven't said because I haven't been posting , because if I'm going to post, I might as well really post. That said, I think I'll just say voting is nice.

Don't be ashamed. Everyone knows that a high post count should only ever be outdone by your high vote count.

Your dick literally gets bigger the higher your post count is.

This is a known fact.

You need a bigger dick. Keep posting. Double gains for posting about voting after voting.

I voted.

It's hard.

I mean it's hard to do every day.

But worth it. I'm coming around to this sort of thing.

Voting, I mean.

November 10, 2015, 10:16:05 PM #549 Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:18:25 PM by KankWhisperer
Because we took the #2 spot like I took the #2 most hated spot behind Nyr.