Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

I didn't do a good job of voting at Shal's APM.  Guilt is making me vote today.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: Kismetic on August 05, 2015, 06:32:58 AM
I don't.  Maybe I should.  I just feel like this is the first step towards evangelizing, and then I've found myself in some weird internet cult.

Ok, maybe I'll start voting.
Evangelizing. Internet cult. This is a good thing, right?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: valeria on August 05, 2015, 08:54:46 AM
I didn't do a good job of voting at Shal's APM.  Guilt is making me vote today.

I knew it. Today, that TMS button needs lots of love.

I forgot my user name and password   :-[ and our TMS numbers are just a joke lately.  37 votes is then equivalent of only 5 or so people voting regularly.  Alas.

Quote from: Norcal on August 19, 2015, 12:20:00 PM
Really? Number 22 and dropping on TMS? Not sure why our player base does not vote. Not hard.

We need to hammer these VOTE MOFO posts to get people voting!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

August 20, 2015, 11:19:40 AM #430 Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:23:00 AM by Desertman
I haven't been posting but I have been voting.

I'm just about tired of not being in at least the top 10 on TMS.

Let's get our act together. What kind of people are we? For a bunch of hoity holier-than-thou-we-are-better-than-everyone-else pedantic grammar Nazi's....we sure don't mind getting shitkicked by a bunch of crappy MUDs.

Come on people. We are better than them. I don't mean our MUD. I mean we as people....we are better than them as people. We have more value. Our lives mean more. They are peons and we are Gods. Their choice of lower quality free time fillers is adequate data for me to judge them as human beings. I don't need to look past that to see everything I need to know.

Now come on, let's put those bunch of herp derps in their place.

Get on board. Let's vote for us. Let's vote for our well earned and justified sense of entitlement. We don't need to be in the top 10. We deserve to be in the top 10.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

I refuse to vote until Armageddon gets rated #2 non-commercial MUD in the world by Total PC Gaming magazine.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

I ... don't vote ... like ... ever.  :-\
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I once....voted....:(
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I voted today. Now we're ranked at 17.

Yeah, you're welcome.

Cause it's a new month.  Vote reset means we can shake off the summer haze and retake our right place(s)!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

I voted, and I'm not even playing right now.

18th, ouch.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Voted, have you?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Two votes to #1 on TMC.  That's why.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Haven't had time to play in over a week.  :'(  But still getting daily votes in!

Because we're #3 on TMC.   :-\
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

It's been a while but I feel like it's time to start this up again.

Do you remember that feeling you had when you first started playing this game? All the excitement and danger? All the groups you could join, or be an enemy of? All the types of characters you could play, whether you wanted to just get by or rise above the rest? Maybe you still feel it - maybe you don't. But more importantly, don't you want to spread that feeling to someone else?

Voting takes only a few seconds.

Voting is fun. Voting makes it more fun. Voting spreads the fun.

It seems like a no-brainer to me.

Quote from: Nergal on October 12, 2015, 07:10:53 AM
Voting is fun. Voting makes it more fun. Voting spreads the fun.

It seems like a no-brainer to me.

Done and done. Do I get one of those sticker/button things that let me be a douche to people that don't have them now?

We don't have any stickers available. Although maybe we'll get a few new players that stickerround! Get it? Stick around. Boo.

Another day, another click or three.