Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

Because it's morning.  That happens every day.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I have a phone.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Just 'cause...
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

I know where all the buttons are.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Because when Ginka's mother was on her deathbed, I promised that I would vote every day.

Since I gave up smoking years ago, I like to have a vote with my coffee in lieu of a cigarette.

Because 40 players at redonkulous o'clock makes it hard to sleep.
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Because... why is that dog of mine whining at my door!

Because the weekend has days too.

For the Alliance!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Why not?

Sunday is my least favorite weekend day and if I vote it'll be Friday night again sooner.  That's how physics work.

Most productive way to have a daily enthusispam.

Because it's good to be a gangster.

It's what gets me out of bed in the morning.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Don't know why. Just compelled.

Because we are in 15th on TMS and our rank is dropping FAST.

Now we just need everyone to vote.

Because I don't drink coffee in the morning.