Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

March 11, 2015, 12:24:55 PM #125 Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:31:16 PM by Aruven
Quote from: Desertman on March 11, 2015, 10:04:56 AM
Today I voted because there are only two rules, what a man can do, and what a man can't do.

Vote on TMC, and Vote on TMS.

1. Aardwolf    view stats    189
2. Armageddon    view stats    185
3. Legends of the Jedi    view stats    157
4. SlothMUD    view stats    125
5. New Worlds......

DIE AARDWOLF DIE

Copy paste for TMC

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/adv_search.cgi?Mode=MUD&mud=Armageddon

Anyone else not being able to use the link from our website to actually confirm a vote? Anyways, this link worked out

I voted... because clicking things is pretty easy actually... Thanks opposable thumbs!

Today my vote was in honor of all the beautiful bastards who helped us get to #1. Great job!

Remember that the difference in new players between the #1 and #2 spot on TMC is a surprisingly large number, so help us stay up there! Vote daily! New players are how we stay alive.

Came here to congratulate all you beautiful voters for getting us to number 1 last night.

This is the first time I've read TMC's description of Arm since picking up the game. I noticed it's really slated toward playing in Nak and doesn't mention any of the other starting places, including Tuluk. Seems outdated?

I voted today because yesterday I managed to recover my TMC login information and password.

We are #1 super mud power. Nak Zalanthas is Best Zalanthas.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

At #13 on TMS, highest we've been in a couple months. We're about to lose it though to DragonRealms!

VOTE!
"The church bell tollin', the hearse come driving slow
I hope my baby, don't leave me no more
Oh tell me baby, when are you coming back home?"

--Howlin' Wolf

Quote from: Down Under on March 12, 2015, 03:14:33 PM
At #13 on TMS, highest we've been in a couple months. We're about to lose it though to DragonRealms!

VOTE!
I TOLD YOU THEY WERE BAD!

I voted because with Cav doing the new player numbers I, like...have no other job to do, I guess.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

In honor of Talia going from Rocky to the living manifestation of this now: *snicker*

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Because I am awesome.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Desertman on March 13, 2015, 10:01:17 AM
In honor of Talia going from Rocky to the living manifestation of this now: *snicker*

So much this.

Also, on topic:
60% of the time, I vote every time.

Because we can do better than 14.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Guys, voting this month has been phenomenal. To put things into perspective, we're already at 153 new accounts for the month of March. February was a total of 149.

Today I voted, because someone has to be a hero. I'm not saying I'm a hero, but, some people have said that about me.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Today I voted ten times on TMS because we are currently losing our spot in 14th place.

Because I liked Cavaticus' post.
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

We need that big chart about who made accounts and how! I mean, 150ish accounts is huge! What are the stats?!

I'll post the March stats once, you know, March is over. :)

THE REIGN OF TALIA IS OVER. THE AGE OF CAVATICUS HAS BEGUN.

Quote from: Cavaticus on March 16, 2015, 10:19:09 PM
I'll post the March stats once, you know, March is over. :)

THE REIGN OF TALIA IS OVER. THE AGE OF CAVATICUS HAS BEGUN.

Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

When Jihae crosses the seventh peak
And Lirathu aligns with Krath
Then war will guide the nations
And hate will steer their wrath

This is the dawning of the Age of Cavaticus!
The Age of Cavaticuuuuuus!
Cavaticuuuuus!  Cavaticuuuus!