New Year's Resolution: Vote All January

Started by valeria, January 01, 2015, 09:37:09 AM

Did you not vote as much as you normally do in December?  Did holidays and family throw off your grove?  Were you sort of vaguely ashamed we almost fell off the front page of TMS when we are Armageddon, an awesome RPI that usually hangs out in the top 5?

You can make it up to yourself.  Resolve to vote every day in January with me.  Every single gorram day.

Here are your buttons:

Do it up!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

TMC, where most of the new players come from, has us ranked at 759th as of last game reset. I know I voted - even a New Year's drunkard can reach the vote button from the floor if they stretch their arm right.

We're only 6 votes from 7th place on TMS, too - currently at 15th or 16th.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

I voted, have you?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

We've hit #7.

What's keeping us from reaching #1?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Pale Horse on January 02, 2015, 12:09:57 PM
We've hit #7.

What's keeping us from reaching #1?

Reality.

And the rule set.

Top 5 is doable though.

Just ticked up to #1 on TMC, but we're only 1 vote above the next spot, so let's fight to stay there!

If you haven't voted today, you should!

Happy Monday, it's a good day to vote.  ;D

WoT Mud is just behind us in votes, and they aren't even 'up' for play. Down for maintenance.

C'mon people, vote!
"The church bell tollin', the hearse come driving slow
I hope my baby, don't leave me no more
Oh tell me baby, when are you coming back home?"

--Howlin' Wolf

We've fallen to #10 on TMS and are only holding #1 on TMC by about 8 votes.  We can do better!

Quote from: valeria on January 06, 2015, 08:40:55 AM
We've fallen to #10 on TMS and are only holding #1 on TMC by about 8 votes.  We can do better!

Yeah, we're number 10 but only 10 votes away from #5. It's a pretty tight race.

One vote right now gets us eighth.

Just sayin'.

Also this!   VOTE!!!!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

We're in danger of falling from the front page. GET VOTING!
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

The worst part is, it would only take two or three days of 30 or so people voting consistently for us to be back in the top 10.

I am a sad. Vote now to make this random GDBer happy!

I was just going through the stats on TMC, and it appears that telnet and homepage requests double to whoever gets the top spot (which is stupid Aardwolf).  We've had it before.

as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Aardwolf is run by the people who run TMS though, so any attempt to unseat them is quickly uh... remedied.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Meanwhile, we're somehow #3 on TMC as well.  We'd been #1 forever.   :'(

This is the Vote thread.  There are many like it, but this one is yours!

Now VOTE you fools!   >:(
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Vote!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago