Author Topic: Sunday Funday in NYC January 4th  (Read 4995 times)

ShaLeah

Sunday Funday in NYC January 4th
« on: December 31, 2014, 10:34:32 AM »
Anyone up for a gathering?

I have it on good authority that the shrewd, the talented, the funny, the legend, the incomparable awesomeness that isVoxis in town.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

whitt

Re: Sunday Funday in NYC January 4th
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 12:27:51 PM »
 :(
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

ShaLeah

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 01:22:22 PM »
:(

Not my fault you went and moved to bumfuckEgypt! Come back!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

boog

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »
What.

Vox!!

Enjoy a drink on my behalf with him. Also, if his wife is there, please seduce her while acting as my proxy.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

ShaLeah

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »
What.

Vox!!

Enjoy a drink on my behalf with him. Also, if his wife is there, please seduce her while acting as my proxy.

With impunity.

Ouroboros

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 06:27:34 PM »
Out-of-town plans for the weekend or I'd be there. Open on other days though, if the fun extends past Sunday.
Yes, killing them is possible, but leaving someone alive can create interesting roleplay.

ShaLeah

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 05:08:41 PM »
Pushing this back a week because the cast of characters are all sick.

Trying for January 11th. Book your tickets now.

ShaLeah

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 02:19:13 PM »
Being rescheduled again, parties involved stay tuned!