Last Minute Holiday Deals! (Nakki Byn Sergeant Rolecall)

Started by seidhr, December 18, 2014, 10:56:21 PM

All,
This is a sponsored rolecall for a Sergeant in the T'zai Byn, based in Allanak.  The T'zai Byn are one of the game's most hoppin' clans, a mercenary group that travels around doing mercenary stuff.  As a sergeant you will be the leader of a unit that executes contracts, sees the world, and gets paid.

The requirements are that you are a southern born human, as well as a class that is able to fight.  Extended subguilds are fine, if you'd like to include one in your application.  As sergeant, we'll see to it that you will be better able to fight and train than most new characters.

Other key factors:
* Consistent playtimes, as other players will be relying on you to get things done.
* Ability/desire to be a leader.
* Ability to stay alive/interested in a role for awhile, though being a bit reckless is fine in moderation! 8)
* As this is a leadership position, submit regular weekly character reports to staff on clan/self activity.
* Preferable that you have some Byn experience (not necessarily as a sergeant).

To apply, send in a role application request to the T'zai Byn clan.  Include details about your proposed character (descriptions, background, guild/subguild) and your goals/thoughts on what you'd like to do with the role.

This rolecall will close on Christmas Eve, December 24, so act now! 

Just a reminder to get those applications in!  *bumpity bump*

Alright, potential sergeants!  I think it was a terrible idea and timing (on my part) to post this going into the holidays, because we're still looking to fill this role.

I'm going to bump this thread and give you until the 8th to apply.  Please see the above post for details, and thanks!