Author Topic: Desert elf, Human tribal garb  (Read 1897 times)

seidhr

• Administrator
Desert elf, Human tribal garb
« on: October 29, 2014, 12:44:52 AM »
I'm accepting submissions for d-elf and human tribal garb to be sold out of the desert elf outpost, intended for primary use by the d-elf and human tribal populations.  Generally, this will be clothing made from sandcloth or materials that are indigenous to the Tablelands.  No silk.  Nothing too extravagant, though I've already got a few feather headdresses and that sort of thing planned myself, just so you know where I'm coming from.

I am not interested in submissions for "heavy" armor or weapons of any type at this time.  No recipes are necessary, just the items themselves -- though you can certainly mention that your item is made from the scrotum of a durrit, or whatever.   ;)

Please submit these as an UNCLANNED Character Report and put "ATTN SEIDHR - CLOTHING PROJECT" as the title.  Submitting multiple objects and recipes in one request is fine too.

HavokBlue

• Helper
Re: Desert elf, Human tribal garb
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 01:13:33 AM »
Can we denote these belonging to a specific vendor/tribe's style or no?
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

seidhr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 03:58:50 AM »
Can we denote these belonging to a specific vendor/tribe's style or no?
Well, you have to remember these are for public consumption, so the tribes won't be selling off their own in-tribe unique stuff.  You can say, these bright purple pants are made by the Sun Runners though, if you want.

HavokBlue

• Helper
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 05:05:31 AM »
Sorry, that's what I mean. Things that are pretty obviously made in the fashion of one tribe or another, like dark stains for the al'Seik, or bright colors for the Sun Runners, or whatever motley the Soh come up with.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Norcal

• Helper
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 06:27:55 AM »
This sounds fun!  Thanks for asking for submissions.
I voted and staff let my c-elf ride skimmers and pilot a wagon.

tiptoe

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 07:06:47 AM »
Are you interested in any light armor type stuff? Or just primarily clothing?

seidhr

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 11:28:24 AM »
Stuff like tunics and leather bracers and leather collars are fine.

seidhr

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 10:05:58 PM »
I've gotten a lot of good submissions and will be including many of them when this goes live.  Thanks to all that helped, closing this call!