Allanak region RPT - Sunday Nov 2nd, 4 pm server time

Started by Talia, October 25, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

If things go along as they have been going along, it's possible-to-likely that players with PCs in the Allanak area might want to plan to log in around 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern (server time) / 9 pm GMT on Sunday, November 2nd.

What's this about, you say? Guess what...find out IC!

Note: This is time change day in the United States, so be aware that you'll need to "fall back" your clocks in order to not get the time wrong and maybe miss out.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Neat.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Saweet!

Now to stay alive until then...
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Dammit to hell. I need a job that gives me a weekend.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: Iiyola on October 26, 2014, 03:02:59 AM
Saweet!

Now to stay alive until then...

You stole my line!  :P
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

It's still looking like this will probably be a desirable time/place to log in. Don't be too hungover from Halloween partying!
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Please kill my PC last? I hate always dying first during these events. Thanks Talia!  :)

Whoo hoo.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Talia on October 25, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

What's this about, you say?

Tektolnes hosting a Brady vs. Manning viewing party?  ???
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

Bumping this. This is now a Recommended Regional RolePlay Time. RRRPT.  Join us and let us kill maim entertain roleplay with you.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Don't worry, Allanak. We can't die--you know why? Because we are so very...pretty. We are just too pretty to die.

Now we just need a PC named Bendis to die horribly.

He must have a chiseled jaw.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Hear that jingling? That's my bells. They're already on.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

jesus.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

If you vote I might not kill your character during this RPT.

If you don't vote I'm going to dice roll to kill folks randomly at 4pm Which will be BEFORE THE GOOD STUFF.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Quote from: Adhira on November 01, 2014, 02:47:16 PM
If you vote I might not kill your character during this RPT.

If you don't vote I'm going to dice roll to kill folks randomly at 4pm Which will be BEFORE THE GOOD STUFF.

I vote twice a day on TMS and a few times every week on TMC, even when no one is reminding me to vote. That makes me exempt, right?
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Lizzie - I suppose I'll accept that.

I voted. at least on TMS. TMC won't send me a registration email.
21sters Unite!

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."