Allanak region RPT - Sunday Nov 2nd, 4 pm server time

Started by Talia, October 25, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

Quote from: Lizzie on November 02, 2014, 07:44:52 PM
Quote from: Armaddict on November 02, 2014, 07:36:14 PM
Quote from: Barsook on November 02, 2014, 07:33:42 PM
The staff made a OOC room for the non-allanakis to watch the games two years ago...or was that last year?

Don't worry about it, it appears that even nakkis aren't privy to it either.  For being advertised as one thing, then hyped up as that thing, it has turned into something else.  I call it a 'waste of a study group cancellation'.

You're definitely confusing the RPT with some other events. The RPT is definitely known about ICly by many Nakkis, the leadup is absolutely known by people in various clans, castes, hanging out in different bars, and moving with different crowds. I'd get edited if I said anything else but yeah. It is what it is, and that definitely isn't something that was hyped as something else.

Yup, YUP.  My bad, my bad, ignore me.  I was looking at time stamps and how long I'd been wandering around looking for something.  I found something else, and all else I've said is impertinent and said too early.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

YA GOTS TA ROLL WIT' DA PUNCHES
Whatever happens, happens.

Yeah.  Both, Holy and Shit!   :o
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

And now the staff shall feast on their well earned brains.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Wow.
Thank you!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Shit in a bag! I played all day and had no clue about this. None.

Need to check the gdb more.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Tasty indeed.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: WarriorPoet on November 02, 2014, 10:23:17 PM
Shit in a bag! I played all day and had no clue about this. None.

Need to check the gdb more.

I bet that's the best way to play :) Much more exciting then!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

I had to leave a little way in, but what I saw was -awesome-. Thanks for putting this together, staff!

PHEW!!!

Agree with BadSkeelz. It was fitting or the season. If a few days late.
I think I saw 76 people logged in. Wish that was more constant.
21sters Unite!

started with 81 ended with 71 hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah

Many staff only infrequently look at the GDB. If you really do want to send kudos, you should send kudos :)
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Bigtime fun. HRPT level stuff for those involved.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Staff was on top of everything! I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat, sometimes holding my breath at all of them beeps. You guys were amazing (kudos coming your way) and also the players were awesome. I'm so going to reread the log cause things happened FAST!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

It sounds like everyone had a good time, I'm completely jelly.  ;D
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I wasn't involved (my PC is very grateful to me right now), but I heard about it. All I can say is, HOLY SHIT! Sounds like it was a wild romp!
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

I wish I could've been there. Very jealous, despite the danger to life and limb that would have been involved!