Allanak region RPT - Sunday Nov 2nd, 4 pm server time

Started by Talia, October 25, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

I'm not saying that PCs are gonna die, but...
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on November 02, 2014, 01:01:46 AM
I'm not saying that PCs are gonna die, but...
Oh good. I'm safe.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

rip thread.
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

Staff are eating their Wheaties.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

I have a feeling this is going to escalate quickly.
Whatever happens, happens.

I'm trying to wear my little prince out so he'll be sound asleep so I can have my character die in peace.

Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

QuoteCerys: Guys, let's remember to stay loose and don't be upset if stuff doesn't go exactly to plan. I know I keep saying this, but I want us to have fun and not get stressed up here!

Adhira: I won't be stressed

Nyr: cerys I am so stress right now

Talia: Cerys I'm already having fun

Nyr: 10 stresses

Adhira: I shall be gleeful.

Adhira: GLEEFUL

Rathustra: Much stress
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

There are 64 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

Woohoo!

Nak is rocking right now! Just forewarning. We expect this RPT to take a couple of hours, maybe even three! There won't be action in the city at all times or locales, so don't despair if it seems quiet for you.... now.

Man, totally should have made a throaway character for that *smacks forehead*
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

It's been called an arena event.  It is not in the arena?
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Armaddict on November 02, 2014, 06:48:36 PM
It's been called an arena event.  It is not in the arena?

Nope, not in the arena!
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Hrm.  Guess I mixed it up with a rumor post.  Ah well.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Me want arena games again, the anyone that can view them ones...
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on November 02, 2014, 06:52:07 PM
Me want arena games again, the anyone that can view them ones...

How?
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

The staff made a OOC room for the non-allanakis to watch the games two years ago...or was that last year?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on November 02, 2014, 07:33:42 PM
The staff made a OOC room for the non-allanakis to watch the games two years ago...or was that last year?

Don't worry about it, it appears that even nakkis aren't privy to it either.  For being advertised as one thing, then hyped up as that thing, it has turned into something else.  I call it a 'waste of a study group cancellation'.

Calm down, it's just a game. Why would you cancel important RL stuff over that?

I'm perfectly calm, and promptly shutting up.

Quote from: Armaddict on November 02, 2014, 07:36:14 PM
Quote from: Barsook on November 02, 2014, 07:33:42 PM

Don't worry about it, it appears that even nakkis aren't privy to it either.  For being advertised as one thing, then hyped up as that thing, it has turned into something else.  I call it a 'waste of a study group cancellation'.

You're definitely confusing the RPT with some other events. The RPT is definitely known about ICly by many Nakkis, the leadup is absolutely known by people in various clans, castes, hanging out in different bars, and moving with different crowds. I'd get edited if I said anything else but yeah. It is what it is, and that definitely isn't something that was hyped as something else.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Yeah, I guess we are.
Fredd-

November 02, 2014, 07:49:43 PM #49 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:56:51 PM by Malken
Looks like the mystery has been solved.