Post Your Character Portrait

Started by Adhira, October 19, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

Hawk: I was hoping to have an interesting ongoing dynamic with him while playing my Kuraci mul Widow. Alas, random death.  :(
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

I was almost part of his crew, once. But I stupidly decided to stick with my clan (which the PC hated so very much by its end). He was around to watch most of the crew filter out. Wonderful RP all around, though I imagined him darker, in my head.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I liked going from bitter enemies to a grudging alliance. He left deep footprints in the sand.

Quote from: Is Friday on March 02, 2015, 06:39:01 PM
Hawk: I was hoping to have an interesting ongoing dynamic with him while playing my Kuraci mul Widow. Alas, random death.  :(
Even your muls are female.  :o
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Loved Hawk.
Quote from: Delirium on March 02, 2015, 06:46:14 PM
He left deep footprints in the sand.

Ran into him across several PCs, one if which pissed his pants once he realized who was speaking to him.
Got to play one of his mul first mates, and sadly died to going AFK in an opportune place, the most un-epic way to die in Armageddon (and one of the most common for me).
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Some Sun Runners I drew when I played my last d-elf a couple years back. She wasn't well-known or anything, but he lasted quite awhile.

My favorite sneaky and her brother, also from a couple years back. I wish I had a bigger version so I could color it in Photoshop. :(

Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Can you comment on the medium, Ourla?  I like your work.
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

There is way to blow it up in Adobe..I do it all the time.
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

But don't you lose res?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

No you adjust all that..depending on how small the image is. There should be a number of tutorials online to show you how to play with the size safe.  If its REALLY small like a thumb nail best thing you can do is trace over it  with a wacom tablet in Adobe. Once your line is work in a Adobe you can mess with the size all you want.
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

April 11, 2015, 11:20:00 AM #110 Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:15:49 PM by valeria
I'll just leave this here.

(Image moderated out by valeria.  Please see this post for the rules about images in this thread.  Thanks!)
Czar of City Elves.

That was a close one, I almost saw a visual interpretation of a possibly-recently-alive PC

but, like, what if the picture is of a dude/babe you recently banged and it's not very flattering?

people need time
Whatever happens, happens.

I use PerfectPictureResize. It's free to try, you can buy it for like 15 or 20 bucks but to get a version that comes with a photoshop plugin it costs 50 bucks.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

May 31, 2015, 12:26:53 PM #114 Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 02:34:04 PM by Jeshin OR
Because I never posted any pictures of Elrum "Banished" Irofel and it's been like 2 years and no where else would care *sniffle*

This was drawn by an artist from the Armageddon community. I no longer have the e-mail to remember who but if it was you please PM me so I can properly credit you (I think it may be Briarfox)

Drawn by WildGiller this is Elrum and Izari

Drawn by WildGiller this is Elrum and his only daughter

The first one looks like Briarfox's style.

That definitely looks like BriarFox to me.  Ourla has a different style (it's looking at me from my desktop right now).
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Found pictures of Sum Elek of the Liran Tamar family role I did. All Artwork by Forbis. Pretty sure that might exhaust the Armageddon commissioned artwork I have laying around.

September 17, 2015, 05:59:57 AM #118 Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 06:05:06 PM by HavokBlue
20 minutes into bards and chill when suddenly you see the Legion dragging off another employee

Lord Chancellor Tithian, Usurer of House Kassigarh

sketch by an RL buddy, work in progress
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: williamson on March 02, 2015, 02:49:29 PM
Captain Hawk of the Silt Verrin

Unique Details To Notice:

• Allanaki templar's robe
  • Borsail slave tattoo on the right side of his neck (see link below)
  • T'zai Byn sergeant sleeves
  • Borsail signet ring worn on right hand
  • Tuluki citizenship tattoo on back of left hand
  • Silt horror breastplate and tower shield
  • Facial scar
  • Stylish rantarri boots
  • Some things have been changed to comply with the forum rules

Look here for more detail: Captain Hawk

PS: Hope there are no hard feelings, but somebody's got to play the villan. ;)

Wow, nice picture.  I hadn't seen this yet.  I saw Hawk with a few different characters but I'll always remember the last view I got
with Larry the Byn Sergeant.  I'm assuming those are his sleeves.

And to think, he almost had Hawk in a trap during the early days.
Damn Stump!

Senior Patron Raleris Winrothol, by James de Monet
(click for bigger image)

... I'd always suspect that Raleris was a deep character with a twisting tale that no one could possibly understand. He was Tuluki afterall...

But who could have guessed he was the Big Boss of Armageddon? Mind blown.  :o

Well, he did have that one-eyed legendary soldier thing going for him.

Quote from: Cutthroat on September 21, 2015, 07:12:57 PM
Well, he did have that one-eyed legendary soldier thing going for him.

Eheeheehee... wait, maybe I'm the only one who thinks that sounds dirty.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword