Post Your Character Portrait

Started by Adhira, October 19, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

Quote from: Qzzrbl on December 05, 2014, 02:42:46 AM
Quote from: Dakota on November 12, 2014, 06:04:18 AM
Way back when I played a d-elf. Someone a few months after the PC was force-stored, sent me this drawing he/she had commissioned w.o my knowledge. Thought it was it's pretty neat and he/she sorta got mdesc and sdesc pretty spot on at the time.

Lusts for Blood of the Soh Lanah Kah

I don't know who the artist is / was.

Heh, wasn't she the one that cut my PC's still-beating heart out?

Good times. :)

That would have been her. Most the witches she ended up with that treatment (or were fed alive to anakore).
Czar of City Elves.

Moderated a post. Please do not post character portraits that have not been gone and dead for a bare minimum of a year.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

This is the closest I've ever had to a "character portrait."

I believe this was the image I had for Bytal. A bynner I believe or I planned to be. But then I have his history being from Allanak and my notes indicate a lot of northern people, so either I got something confused as I took notes on everything and didn't organize much.
21sters Unite!

I am planning on doing Fale, Borsail and Tor next. Mainly because I currently hate my old Fale Noble and Aide pic. I was hoping to have them all done before "Githmas" but I will be traveling the next couple weeks and wont have time to finish the other 3. I could have worked the background harder but I am not feeling it  :P Also, I am already on to re-vamping my old Fale pic -enjoy!
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

Yea!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

That is fully leveled badassery.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

;D Thank you! Totally accepting ideas/impute on Tor
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

That's awesome. Are you doing every noble house or just working your way through Allanak?
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Been resisting posting "'Dat ass."

December 20, 2014, 12:06:46 AM #84 Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 11:04:11 AM by valeria
[Image moderated by Valeria.  I realize it might have been intended as comment on another post, rather than a character portrait, but it's keep the images in this thread portraits.  Thanks!]

Here's a portrait Briar made for me of a Sun Runner of mine a few years back. It ended up much prettier than she really was. Her facial scar description was pretty horrific.

Quote from: HavokBlue on December 19, 2014, 11:38:34 PM
That's awesome. Are you doing every noble house or just working your way through Allanak?
Noble houses...We will see from there. Someone asked if I was doing the northern ones as well..I haven't decided yet. Though honestly I really don't mind doing free stuff for the site. I am stable enough now to do Character Portraits in exchange for donations to Armageddon as well.

December 20, 2014, 04:09:42 PM #87 Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 04:48:36 PM by Large Hero
The burned, scarbound dwarf. Byn sergeant of a couple years ago. Went by Stump. Had a true name that only a few knew.

I've been roleplaying for 20+ years and Stump was my favorite of the characters I've played.

He was my favorite because most who interacted with him would probably find him a robotic, unfeeling dwarf, but he was inwardly capable of a huge range of emotion and his mind was constantly hyperactive.

I've played some evil bastards, but Stump was the most dangerous due to how inhuman he was. It was always fun to inhabit his alien personality. He was at different times brilliant, confused by the simplest aspects of humans and their society, heartless, capable of pure love, fearlessly loyal, and monstrously, ruthlessly betraying.

Haven't been able to make a character I enjoyed as much. Trying to is what restarts the call of Crackageddon at times.

Thanks to Greasygemo for the artwork
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

I like how he used to assign you an exact value in coins of what you were worth.

Quote from: KankWhisperer on December 20, 2014, 04:43:46 PM
I like how he used to assign you an exact value in coins of what you were worth.

Haha, yes, good memory.

It was funny when a bunch of runners would die and Stump would turn to a human Trooper that was friends with one or more of the dead and say something like, "Why are you making that face? Four of them died but we could have lost seven and come out ahead. Mount up. We are leaving."
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

Pretty sure his real name was "Burnt-as-Krath" :P

Quote from: Large Hero on December 20, 2014, 04:09:42 PM
The burned, scarbound dwarf. Byn sergeant of a couple years ago. Went by Stump. Had a true name that only a few knew.

I've been roleplaying for 20+ years and Stump was my favorite of the characters I've played.

He was my favorite because most who interacted with him would probably find him a robotic, unfeeling dwarf, but he was inwardly capable of a huge range of emotion and his mind was constantly hyperactive.

I've played some evil bastards, but Stump was the most dangerous due to how inhuman he was. It was always fun to inhabit his alien personality. He was at different times brilliant, confused by the simplest aspects of humans and their society, heartless, capable of pure love, fearlessly loyal, and monstrously, ruthlessly betraying.

Haven't been able to make a character I enjoyed as much. Trying to is what restarts the call of Crackageddon at times.

Thanks to Greasygemo for the artwork

I'm pretty sure Stump was the only PC I've sent in two separate kudos for.  He is the standard all other dwarves are set to in my mind now.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: tiptoe on December 20, 2014, 11:32:34 AM
Here's a portrait Briar made for me of a Sun Runner of mine a few years back. It ended up much prettier than she really was. Her facial scar description was pretty horrific.

Did my PC against the gates of Red Storm. Murdered her a week after her child was born.

Playa.

Gistures.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Quote from: Case on January 03, 2015, 07:12:13 AM
Quote from: tiptoe on December 20, 2014, 11:32:34 AM

Did my PC against the gates of Red Storm. Murdered her a week after her child was born.

Playa.

My character named a kid of hers after this character. She was epic on so many levels.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Captain Hawk of the Silt Verrin

Unique Details To Notice:

• Allanaki templar's robe
  • Borsail slave tattoo on the right side of his neck (see link below)
  • T'zai Byn sergeant sleeves
  • Borsail signet ring worn on right hand
  • Tuluki citizenship tattoo on back of left hand
  • Silt horror breastplate and tower shield
  • Facial scar
  • Stylish rantarri boots
  • Some things have been changed to comply with the forum rules

Look here for more detail: Captain Hawk

PS: Hope there are no hard feelings, but somebody's got to play the villan. ;)
"Let sleeping characters sleep naked." -Azroen

Hawk is Ballenar.

I regret not seeing if I could troll him over the way to flipping out and killing all of his magickal friends :P

I remember encountering Hawk early in his life as an SLK and finding him a pleasure to interact with.

I can still vividly picture Hawk standing on the horizon, watching Kahrii and Lusts for Blood dancing around Anya's body with anakore howling in the distance.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Pretty cool, man.  My dude gave Hawk those boots to appease a gypsy girlfriend.  I'm pretty sure you remember that PC.  Later, I watched him die.  I can't say which dude I was in that scenario ...  yet.  All around badass PC, had a lot of fun with you.

PS: Hope there are no hard feelings, but somebody's got to play the villan hero. ;)

Fixed.

Fight the power.