Author Topic: Post Your Character Portrait  (Read 73767 times)

valeria

• I have a writing page.
Re: Post Your Character Portrait
« Reply #250 on: July 20, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »
Those turned out looking great!
A Kuraci regular shouts, in sirihish:
     "Bad move, fool!"
A Kuraci regular slashes a filthy grey rat on its body.

Akariel

• Administrator
« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2019, 01:19:06 PM »
Please do not post portraits of characters who have been active in the past real-life year.

ShaLeah

« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2019, 01:14:23 PM »
Zanaielle Il'ith aka Sweet-Di Kurac
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

chrisdcoulombe

« Reply #253 on: September 12, 2019, 03:13:52 AM »

Looks good.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Riev

« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2019, 01:23:10 PM »

I imagined her a little more squat, and heavier. Not by much, though... my in-game portrait skills did her no justice.
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

ShaLeah

« Reply #255 on: September 18, 2019, 03:48:40 PM »

I imagined her a little more squat, and heavier. Not by much, though... my in-game portrait skills did her no justice.

You can't see her body which is where you'd see her contours more but you're right,  she was short and curvy. Her face was modeled after Eva Green and I think the artist nailed that.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Enthemu

• Storyteller
« Reply #256 on: October 11, 2019, 11:24:34 PM »
The fifth and final commissioned character, Lumi:

And that's all she wrote, folks.

The rules are pretty clear, no discussing or whatever within a year. I don't see how it strays from the spirit of it.

I wasn't gonna be no snitch but... Lumi was like, alive like... the same month this was posted and it didn't get taken down like the other pic did.

To my knowledge, the world of Zalanthas hath not crumbled.  lol...

Unless it's a different, Lumi but judging by the colors of her garb I'm gonna guess no.

Meaning, I'm pretty sure postin' pics of characters is harmless.  I have some game art I'd really like to post myself.

Thank you for pointing this out Bebop. The drawing has been removed. The artist can feel free to post it again in roughly 6 months time. Also, since we have questions about the rules. Here you go:

With original submissions still unavailable we are going to allow players to post their character portraits in this gdb thread.

The thread is for the artwork that players create or have commissioned, the kind of artwork we'd normally put on the website but are currently unable to.  (Note, this is not the place to put RL pictures of people who look like your character concept etc).

To help keep things streamlined and on track please keep the following rules online:

- Post character portraits for your own characters only
- Do not post character portraits of any PC that is still alive in game
- Do not post character portraits for any PC that was in game within the last year

Rules for this forum must be followed in any discussion of these character portraits.

Additional expectations and rules for this subforum:

Discussion should be centered around the submission.  This can cover the events of the submission itself and discussion of that character (most submissions are about specific characters and specific events).
  While discussing the plot or characters of the submission is fine, make sure that your post revolves around the scene or the character(s)--not your character or stuff that happened that is vaguely related to it.  In general, the more that the discussion deviates from the specific submission, the less likely it should be there.
  If you desire to specifically discuss your own character's exploits, we encourage you to work on your own original submission.  Once the tool is ready we will let you know!
  No discussion of a PC that is (or may be) alive, period.
  If the PC has passed within the past year, it still may not be discussed, period.
  Off-limits topics:

◦Ongoing plots.
◦Magick system, magickal plots, or mechanics thereof that are not in the public documentation or in the public website.
◦Code mechanics.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 11:29:35 PM by Enthemu »

Aromit

• Storyteller
« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2019, 12:33:32 PM »
Keep up the cool photos, discussion on what should and shouldn't be allowed to be posted or changes to rules regarding such should be moved to its own thread. Rules have been posted for clarification.