Post Your Character Portrait

Started by Adhira, October 19, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

Zanaielle Il'ith aka Sweet-Di Kurac
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on September 08, 2019, 01:14:23 PM

Looks good.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

I imagined her a little more squat, and heavier. Not by much, though... my in-game portrait skills did her no justice.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on September 18, 2019, 01:23:10 PM

I imagined her a little more squat, and heavier. Not by much, though... my in-game portrait skills did her no justice.

You can't see her body which is where you'd see her contours more but you're right,  she was short and curvy. Her face was modeled after Eva Green and I think the artist nailed that.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

October 11, 2019, 11:24:34 PM #254 Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 11:29:35 PM by Enthemu
Quote from: Bebop on October 11, 2019, 10:40:29 PM
Quote from: Namino on July 23, 2019, 01:05:54 PM
The fifth and final commissioned character, Lumi:

And that's all she wrote, folks.

Quote from: Hauwke on October 11, 2019, 06:20:25 PM
The rules are pretty clear, no discussing or whatever within a year. I don't see how it strays from the spirit of it.

I wasn't gonna be no snitch but... Lumi was like, alive like... the same month this was posted and it didn't get taken down like the other pic did.

To my knowledge, the world of Zalanthas hath not crumbled.  lol...

Unless it's a different, Lumi but judging by the colors of her garb I'm gonna guess no.

Meaning, I'm pretty sure postin' pics of characters is harmless.  I have some game art I'd really like to post myself.

Thank you for pointing this out Bebop. The drawing has been removed. The artist can feel free to post it again in roughly 6 months time. Also, since we have questions about the rules. Here you go:

QuoteWith original submissions still unavailable we are going to allow players to post their character portraits in this gdb thread.

The thread is for the artwork that players create or have commissioned, the kind of artwork we'd normally put on the website but are currently unable to.  (Note, this is not the place to put RL pictures of people who look like your character concept etc).

To help keep things streamlined and on track please keep the following rules online:

- Post character portraits for your own characters only
- Do not post character portraits of any PC that is still alive in game
- Do not post character portraits for any PC that was in game within the last year

Rules for this forum must be followed in any discussion of these character portraits.

Additional expectations and rules for this subforum:

•  Discussion should be centered around the submission.  This can cover the events of the submission itself and discussion of that character (most submissions are about specific characters and specific events).
•  While discussing the plot or characters of the submission is fine, make sure that your post revolves around the scene or the character(s)--not your character or stuff that happened that is vaguely related to it.  In general, the more that the discussion deviates from the specific submission, the less likely it should be there.
•  If you desire to specifically discuss your own character's exploits, we encourage you to work on your own original submission.  Once the tool is ready we will let you know!
•  No discussion of a PC that is (or may be) alive, period.
•  If the PC has passed within the past year, it still may not be discussed, period.
•  Off-limits topics:

◦Ongoing plots.
◦Magick system, magickal plots, or mechanics thereof that are not in the public documentation or in the public website.
◦Code mechanics.

Keep up the cool photos, discussion on what should and shouldn't be allowed to be posted or changes to rules regarding such should be moved to its own thread. Rules have been posted for clarification.

Quote from: Aromit on October 12, 2019, 12:33:32 PM
Keep up the cool photos, discussion on what should and shouldn't be allowed to be posted or changes to rules regarding such should be moved to its own thread. Rules have been posted for clarification.

Thank you aromit.
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.

Character Portrait for the player of Mallor Tor (apparently this got approved a while ago, I just missed it):

Normal (2D):

Anaglyphic (Red/Blue) 3D:

Full SBS (Headset) 3D:
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

March 12, 2020, 07:32:25 PM #258 Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 07:39:59 PM by Shaydee
I wish I could draw. I had started practicing so I could draw Maru up, but I'm still very much a work in progress.. So far I can draw noses really well, and that's about it!  :P

Also, can Lumi's portrait be posted again now? I wanna see!
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

Quote from: James de Monet on November 13, 2019, 05:33:47 PM
Character Portrait for the player of Mallor Tor ...
Thank you, sir - awesome.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

April 19, 2020, 05:06:38 PM #261 Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 11:12:06 PM by Thomoto
https://imgur.com/a/MRPbbw7

A portrait of a byn trooper I played a year back.
Was done by GentleBoy, he did a great job especially for the small time it was done. I love it.

The thin, lean young man
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on April 16, 2020, 02:37:50 AM
Quote from: James de Monet on November 13, 2019, 05:33:47 PM
Character Portrait for the player of Mallor Tor ...
Thank you, sir - awesome.

No angry grey midget in shot, this picture is fake.

I wanted to get one of those crazy portraits back when Buscuits was doing stuff - have the whole crew in it. But she actually stopped doing stuff not long before I decided I wanted a portrait of us.

good character, good art!!
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Who done the art?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on March 02, 2021, 04:16:25 PM
Who done the art?
Yes, we need to know this. Great portrait.

al'Seik and Arabet tribespeople

Note: The bottom was more stylized by the artist, whilst the top is entirely accurate.
You try to climb, but slip.
You plummet to the ground below...

Nice!

*Like button*
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Lord Templar Malikith Rennik prior to ascending to Red Robe.

All credit goes to Potaje for this! Thanks again man!

A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

I remember that glorious bastard. I always imagined his hair lighter and his beard bushier. 8)

Ah... the infamous Pink Eye...  ;)
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Tranquil on April 15, 2021, 12:47:39 PM

al'Seik and Arabet tribespeople

Note: The bottom was more stylized by the artist, whilst the top is entirely accurate.

Classic Guyao. That pervert is as skilled as ever.