Post Your Character Portrait

Started by Adhira, October 19, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

Quote from: CodeMaster on October 23, 2014, 02:37:57 AM
Awesome KankWhisperer, can you tell us anything about the character?

He was a throw away character who lived for far too long. He was always involved in ridiculous adventures and would have been fun if long life wasn't so tragic. Also, father of Pebble, the baby dwarf shown above. Was searching for kanks per his face tattoo.

Would he point to his face and ask people "Have you seen one of these lately?"

He would point to it when they asked what one looked like.

Wow that one is so amazing. I love the green.

Quote from: Tiktak on October 24, 2014, 03:28:22 PM
Esmenetta "Esme" al'Dekarjiza
10/10 would fade again.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

October 25, 2014, 01:36:02 PM #31 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:40:00 PM by boog
Quote from: Is Friday on October 24, 2014, 04:16:51 PM
Quote from: Tiktak on October 24, 2014, 03:28:22 PM
Esmenetta "Esme" al'Dekarjiza
10/10 would fade again.

I LOVED Esme. Tiktak is a great player.

And the portrait is great, too.  :-[
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Greg, (Sidar), my generally hated drunk. Thanks Ourla.

Sewn, my rinthi gemmed Krathi. Thanks Briar.

Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Dammit. I gotta find a damned artist.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

There's been a few up there, Briarfox did awesome work, Ourla as well.

I used to post things under 'Kelen', a Borsail drawing (See my name) and a couple stories.

I was 17 when some of that stuff was posted! Seems like a lifetime ago... Oh wait... My 'dead' list is longer than that so  ::) Maybe a few.

Arj

What a great time to play in Tuluk, there were tons of great characters around, then.  I had a blast with everyone.

Artwork by Briar.

November 05, 2014, 12:55:01 PM #37 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 12:57:00 PM by James de Monet
Portrait of an event, not a character, but...

The Wrack of Tyn Dashra
Artist Unknown
After an Allanaki Original
Oil on Canvas
22nd Age

(Click, then click again, to see full size)
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

November 05, 2014, 10:38:53 PM #38 Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 01:07:10 PM by Decameron
Only character I ever had a portrait done for - Anthinius Oash sitting in the original Azure Dragon by BISCUITS.

James has permission to post that painting (which he painted). Just for the record!
Goryteller

Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

Quote from: Decameron on November 05, 2014, 10:38:53 PM
Only character I ever had a portrait done for - Anthinius Oash sitting in the original Azure Dragon by Ourla.

I once had an emote fight with Anthinius's NPC guard when I was a noob. What a great PC. :)

Oh, I mean, wouldn't as in, wouldn't bang. The portrait is superb.

EDIT: wait hold on i confused myself

Great work. I've never tried getting any artwork done for any of my characters. I had a white haired bynner that I had a picture of from some site that you get to mix and match stuff to make faces .... And although it was what my character was modeld after, it wasn't very Arm themed.
21sters Unite!

I want to get some character art done :(
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: Eukelade on November 05, 2014, 11:09:13 PM
James has permission to post that painting (which he painted). Just for the record!

Heh, you have a lot of faith in my manual skills, Eukelade.

I most certainly made that image, but if I could paint like that for real, I wouldn't need photoshop.  That's all digital I'm afraid.  (It only says "oil on canvas" for the same reason it says "22nd age". ;))
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

I'm aware of your preferred medium. But digital painting is still painting. :)
Goryteller

Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

My sekrit santa present from Ourla, circa 2012. A tribal elf hunter surveying her lands.

It also came with Ourla's love in the form of an orange slip of paper, which I still have aswell.

Figured it belonged here,  ;D
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Quote from: Decameron on November 05, 2014, 10:38:53 PM
Only character I ever had a portrait done for - Anthinius Oash sitting in the original Azure Dragon by Ourla.

I'm confused...isn't the bottom corner signed Megan Lara (i.e Biscuits)? 

Either way, great portrait. 

If I ever had to be artistic and not just crafty, it would be some crayon stick figure.
It would not be good.

As a side note, I'm glad everyone is following the rules in this thread and it hasn't been locked.  I've been waiting and waiting to be able to post a portrait of a past character and I have a little less than two weeks to continue waiting.

Yeah, not that I'm an expert artist-knower, but that does look like Biscuit's work.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.