General > Original Submissions Discussion

Post Your Character Portrait

(1/49) > >>

Adhira:
With original submissions still unavailable we are going to allow players to post their character portraits in this gdb thread.

The thread is for the artwork that players create or have commissioned, the kind of artwork we'd normally put on the website but are currently unable to.  (Note, this is not the place to put RL pictures of people who look like your character concept etc).

To help keep things streamlined and on track please keep the following rules online:

- Post character portraits for your own characters only
- Do not post character portraits of any PC that is still alive in game
- Do not post character portraits for any PC that was in game within the last year

Rules for this forum must be followed in any discussion of these character portraits.

Additional expectations and rules for this subforum:

Discussion should be centered around the submission.  This can cover the events of the submission itself and discussion of that character (most submissions are about specific characters and specific events).
 While discussing the plot or characters of the submission is fine, make sure that your post revolves around the scene or the character(s)--not your character or stuff that happened that is vaguely related to it.  In general, the more that the discussion deviates from the specific submission, the less likely it should be there.
 If you desire to specifically discuss your own character's exploits, we encourage you to work on your own original submission.  Once the tool is ready we will let you know!
 No discussion of a PC that is (or may be) alive, period.
 If the PC has passed within the past year, it still may not be discussed, period.
 Off-limits topics:

◦Ongoing plots.
◦Magick system, magickal plots, or mechanics thereof that are not in the public documentation or in the public website.
◦Code mechanics.

Harmless:
Will this thread / submissions call remain open indefinitely? I have a portrait I'd like to submit that isn't a year old yet.

Thanks!

Adhira:
The intention is to have this thread open until we have a viable way to receive and post original submissions on the website. Of course if everyone ignores the rules, flames, or otherwise turns this thread into the thread of doom - no promises.

Kalai:
Well! Uh ... bit old but I don't really have anything I'm happy about with subsequent characters yet so ...  :) I'll start you off with some sketchy colored pencil.

Byn Trooper Andra, the lithe, sharp-clawed female. I later heard her approval slipped through and she should have been a special app, but I was quite content with aesthetically mutated. She got a chronic Tuluk player like me into the Byn, which was an experience I appreciate. Was in the Northern unit of the time, and one or two more since, when I returned to her after wandering off from here for a while. *squints at patch* ... Nope can't tell which it is here.

Reiloth:
Biscuits unlinked all of the really good character portraits!

Be nice. - D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version