Viewing descriptions within a room description

Started by nauta, October 11, 2014, 07:11:54 PM

Hi,

So, I noticed that you can view things within a room description.  For instance, if a room description says that there is a big building here, you can do a LOOK BUILDING and (sometimes) get another description.  I just love these. 

Question: Some of them I noticed are quite obtuse to find, and outside of just picking random words, is there a way to see which words in a room description are 'coded' so that you can use LOOK on them to get even more neat descriptions?

Maybe this has been asked before, maybe its in a helpfile... if so, I'm so sorry.  Thanks for listening.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

For some things you can "KEY .", but for most of those things there's no real way to see them. Murals and statues normally have a description attached to them, though.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Thanks.  Yeah, I noticed that KEY . works in some places but not others.  Some of them are super neat and super hidden (some are obvious), bravo to the builders for putting them in, just wish they were easier to find, other than trial and error.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

or being taught by another PC! I think that's half of the point of it, though having the ability to search for such secrets is a great way to spend those lonely times.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2