Author Topic: Tattoos!  (Read 3174 times)

Rahnevyn

• Legend
Tattoos!
« on: September 29, 2014, 01:29:09 AM »
If you're interested in contributing, I will be accepting submissions for new tattoos to be added to new or existing tattoo artists in the following locations: Allanak, Tuluk, Luir's Outpost, Red Storm, and the Labyrinth. Please feel free to submit as many as you like! For each tattoo, please make a note on what location it is intended for (or don't, if it's generic or you don't mind where it ends up.)

For your submissions, please submit these as a Character Report request and put "ATTN RAHNEVYN: - TATTOO PROJECT" as the title. Submitting multiple tattoos in one request is just fine.

Any questions? Post here!
Quote from: Rock
Scissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.
Quote from: Cutthroat (paraphrased)
If you care about an issue enough, make a new thread for it, because RAT is literally the worst thread for a sustained discussion about anything

Harmless

Re: Tattoos!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 02:04:10 AM »
this is fuuuuuuuhuuuuucking awesome. I wish I had jotted down the tattoo I wish I could have but didn't find all those times. Thanks for this call!
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

QuillDipper

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 02:24:26 AM »
I'm so ridiculously excited about this.
Part-Time Internets Lady

Harmless

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 02:31:47 AM »
There was a Northern-Kadius based dwarf I knew whose focus was to become a famous tattoo artist. I hope the player of that dwarf reads this, in case they had made some things for it.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

FreeRangeVestric

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 01:02:32 AM »
Is there any sort of template for these? Is it just the tattoo's short description, main description and the location it's meant for?

Rahnevyn

• Legend
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 01:26:46 AM »
Short description, main description, and the city it's meant for, yes. Obviously, don't assume anything about the person wearing the tattoo or where it may be located.
If you care about an issue enough, make a new thread for it, because RAT is literally the worst thread for a sustained discussion about anything

QuillDipper

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 01:41:37 AM »
Can we submit tattooes for specific clan-based tattooists? Or do they have to be general?
Part-Time Internets Lady

Rahnevyn

• Legend
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 01:52:14 AM »
The tattooists are going to be in public locations, so don't submit tattoos you want to be clan-restricted. If you wanted to submit a tattoo that incorporates a clan symbol somehow, but is available to the general public, such as a jade cross or a wyvern, that might be okay.

HavokBlue

• Helper
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 12:03:41 AM »
How long do we have? I'm going to take adderall and write like 300 tattoos
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Rahnevyn

• Legend
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 01:00:14 AM »
There's no set in stone deadline, but I'd like to build as much in one go as I can. If you're thinking of sending in submissions, getting them done by this Sunday would be awesome!

ShaLeah

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 01:11:09 PM »
When we submit under character reports do we do it to our character and our clan or a general char report to no one about no one?
Ginka sees your tears...

....and thinks they are delicious.
Quote from: Cenghiz
And ShaLeah's evil, by the way.

Rahnevyn

• Legend
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 01:42:04 PM »
When we submit under character reports do we do it to our character and our clan or a general char report to no one about no one?

The second one is fine, but it doesn't matter really. The main thing is putting my name in the title so I will see your request when I go looking for them.

ShaLeah

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 02:00:24 PM »
Created Request
Clan Related Character Report
Request #55825
Created : [Unclanned] ATTN RAHNEVYN: - TATTOO PROJECT :
Future PC (ShaLeah)'s Clan Related - Character Report Request #55825, a copy has been sent to your email.

Yay!
Ginka sees your tears...

nauta

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 03:39:03 PM »
I wanted to say that I -really- like that one tat fellow in Nak's bazaar that allows you to mix and match shapes and things and colours.  Very flexible, although the list is a bit small.  If we have ideas for more shapes / things to add to this, can we submit those too?

as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Norcal

• Helper
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 06:10:41 AM »
Rahnevyn I have submitted a few designs, yet as often happens to me, I do not catch errors in text left over from cutting and pasting until after I get the email copy. They are pretty obvious. Should I resubmit or just let you sort it out if you decide to use them?
I voted and staff let my c-elf ride skimmers and pilot a wagon.

ShaLeah

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 09:32:19 AM »
Rahnevyn I have submitted a few designs, yet as often happens to me, I do not catch errors in text left over from cutting and pasting until after I get the email copy. They are pretty obvious. Should I resubmit or just let you sort it out if you decide to use them?

Maybe you should add a note with the corrections?
Ginka sees your tears...

Rahnevyn

• Legend
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 11:08:03 AM »

Cancelling and resubmitting the request would be ideal. Thanks for catching those. :)

Also, we're getting great submissions thus far, folks! Keep 'em coming!