September Voting!

Started by valeria, September 01, 2014, 10:28:37 AM

It's September now guys.  We sort of flagged last month, but I feel like we can really pull it out and snap up some new players going into autumn.

Right now we are #26 on TMS and unranked in TMC.  We can do so much better!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

I voted!  Did you?!

You should!

I voted.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I think it might be fun to be in the top 20. Let's do that. Let's also vote on TMC and get back the #1 spot we've held for two months.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

473rd on TMC. Stop looking at nude pics of Katniss and vote you lazy bastards.

16th on TMS!
Fredd-

I'm curious to know what the in out numbers mean on TMS.
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

It means who clicked from TMS to the ArmMUD homepage, I believe.
Fredd-

I suck at remembering to vote. But if you wanted to be reminded to vote, one of the tools I posted will remind you! (FWIW)

Arm Clock (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the update on voting)
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

19th on TMS. I think we can do better than that.

At least we're back to #1 on TMC (where we belong).  We're now #18 on TMS.  The gaps at this point are only a few votes so there's no reason we can't grab some ranks.

Let's shoot for the ten spot.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Only 29 votes ... 2md day of September. Please, guys, please. Seriously.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

But remember, go big or go home.  Top 10 just means we're visible.  Top 5 nets actual results in terms of new accounts attributed to this site.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

◐‿◑  ლʕಠᴥಠʔლ 
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ (屮゚Д゚)屮

On TMS, we need 9 votes to get into the top 10, and 50 votes to get into the top 5.

5 votes is 25 people.

We totally have 25 people.

I think everyone from new worlds ateraan should switch to arm for the true rp experience. I'm still new to Arm but I love it. Got my vote.

Ten votes on TMS would put us in the top 10.  Let's do it this morning!

Quote from: BeyondCreation on September 03, 2014, 10:35:55 PM
I think everyone from new worlds ateraan should switch to arm for the true rp experience. I'm still new to Arm but I love it. Got my vote.

Yay!

There is no reason why we couldn't make a comeback.

Currently #1 on TMC guys!

18 on TMS, lets boost that up a bit, vote!
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Aardwolf crowding us on TMC.

I voted, I'm not saying that makes me better than those of you who aren't voting....but....

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Aardwolf one vote from taking first from us.