"You both should end up working together more closely" (part 2) -- Booya

Started by Nyr, July 28, 2014, 12:44:22 PM

Background:

This is the last of the introduction bit involving these two spies (I think we have another one that can be posted regarding the other spy, but I will need to edit it).  Like the first log from Marauder Moe, this shows more of the way that the spies would communicate openly, and eventually it leads to their overarching task.  Whenever possible, major instructions or reports were handled in-game, which was necessary anyway due to dead drops and payment.  As before, nothing major here, so if you are expecting fireworks and stuff, bear with us as this log doesn't really have that--it is more exposition.

From a different perspective, that of Alize, just after Ella departs:

Quote****Continuation of scene already posted on GDB****

The solid, tanned woman walks west.
The solid, tanned woman pushes away from a small, polished wooden bar.
You suffer from use of the Way.
You send a telepathic message to the solid, brown-haired man:
    "You want me to tell her what I know about Irofel?"

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, with a slight shake of his head:
    "Oh, I just wanted you both to be aware that you had a common interest in Adaren Irofel."

At your seat, you say in sirihish:
    "Well really, it seems I need only ask and he'll tell what he wishes. I found out some about the six tribles the Sun King called..."

The solid, brown-haired man sends you a telepathic message:
    "You've got quite a bit in common."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

"Ah, yes. I got that, she just didn't seem to have heard the name."

You dissolve the psychic link.

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, dryly:
    "Well, what Circle is she with, eh?"

"Groot."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, nodding in agreement:
    "And what Circle are you with?"

A foreign presence contacts your mind.

At your seat, you say in sirihish, lifting her orange inked ankle to the solid, brown-haired man with a little grin:
    "Elkinhym!"

The reddish-blond, slender man sends you a telepathic message:
    "love? I was called to the interview, and most likely the next one too. Unless you stay around later then usual, I wont see you for my name day. How about early next week we celebrate?"

At your seat, you say in sirihish, as she lets her leg fall back down:
    "I changed the week before, from Irofel in fact."

You contact the reddish-blond, slender man with the Way.

You send a telepathic message to the reddish-blond, slender man:
    "I'll be busy next week, and for a couple after that Love. We'll celebrate when you come home tonight."

You dissolve the psychic link.

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, grinning towards you:
    "Well, I've talked to Ella before, and she's a little familiar.  Much to the same extent you are.  Now, back to the things you're learning...?"

The lithe, henna-haired woman glances to the main room a moment then back to the solid, brown-haired man.

"*happyness* I look forward to it baby"

"Yes, I asked about some of the artworks in the Circle, and the woman riding the tembo."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, nodding, wrinkling his nose a bit:
    "Artwork.  That can be a little droll."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, adding quickly:
    "I mean, I like songs, music, the like, but artwork?  I can take it or leave it."

"Oh, it's rather interesting the things you learn, that can inspire songs and pieces though."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, shrugging his shoulders half-heartedly:
    "Anything botanical?"

"Like the Thryzn, guarding Isar's tree on North Road?"

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish:
    "The Hlum like to hunt.  I've ridden through more brush than I can be annoyed at."

"The Chosen Lord also was wondering whether there shouldn't be a guard put on the New Tree, in the Cemetry. It sprang up at the Fifth rising."

"Some call it Isatep's tree."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, flicking his gaze and attention back to you:
    "Oh, that sounds interesting.  Isar's Tree, a New Tree...intriguing."

At your seat, you say in sirihish, with a little nod:
    "It is. I might compose a song about it, if I can find out more. What do you think?"

"Those.  We need more information.  Period."

Somewhere in the crowd, somebody releases a boistrous, drunken laugh.

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, nodding, but then wincing a little as his shoulders hinge up slightly:
    "Well...a song might work, but for Elkinhym...isn't that more of a humor-ridden and satire-driven bunch of bards?"

"It is, yes. But song's can be funny! Or have you other ideas?"

The lithe, henna-haired woman smiles a touch, looking enquiring to the solid, brown-haired man.

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, leveling a deadpan glance at you:
    "...well, a funny song about Isar's Tree, or the other one?  One in a cemetary?  If you can make either -funny-, good luck..."

At your seat, you say in sirihish, a grin coming to her face:
    "Oh I love challenges, Reon."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, the corners of his mouth twitching in the slightest bit:
    "Well.  Alright!  I trust that you'll do your due diligence in making the mundane amusing.  Do catch up with me when you've managed to handle that."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish:
    "...you may want to have that particular piece worked on with your sister bard."

"She's a Groot, of course."

"Hmm...it's a shame she had to go."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, idly:
    "Well, some bards get plenty from their patrons, and others do not.  If you ever feel you are lacking for 'sid, you know old Reon loves to help!"

"She's familiar with the process; I'd ask her."

"More would always be useful. It's lovely to be able to patron artisans and such in the city. It makes people that much more friendlier, sometimes too!"

"Oh by the way, has your unit been going to a place called the Spire too?"

"I heard a couple of Legionnaires saying."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, shaking his head as he slips some coins into his small cloth pouch:
    "Back when I did a bit with the Legions, they mentioned it, but we don't get much chance to get out in the Hlum's guard."

The solid, brown-haired man puts his pile of allanaki coins into his small cloth pouch.

Sliding it across a small, polished wooden bar with a clinkity clunk, the solid, brown-haired man gives you his small cloth pouch.

At your seat, you say in sirihish, smiling as she tucks your small cloth pouch away:
    "My thanks."

At your seat, the solid, brown-haired man says in sirihish, yawning and setting aside his red-striped granite tankard:
    "I really should get back to the compound.  We've got plenty to be working on.  You take care, alright?"

Putting it aside on a small, polished wooden bar, the solid, brown-haired man discards his red-striped granite tankard.

"I will, and good to see you."

Lifting his weight up from a small, polished wooden bar, the solid, brown-haired man stands up from a small, polished wooden bar.

The solid, brown-haired man places his white, tembo-hide helmet on his head.

You exclaim to the solid, brown-haired man, in sirihish:
    "His Light!"

The solid, brown-haired man pulls his pair of white, tembo-hide gloves onto his hands, covering a tattoo of a six-pronged star.

The solid, brown-haired man exclaims to you, in sirihish:
    "His Light!"

The solid, brown-haired man walks west.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Why part 3, not part 2?

I can read.  That one that is being edited is going to be Part 2.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Maybe it would be easier if I clarified...oops...

I was looking at the two posts from MM's log as part 1 and part 2.  But it's probably confusing.

I've edited all posts.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

"*happyness* I look forward to it baby"

Charmer
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

For the record, Ella missed the name "Adaren" because I blanked on it.  It was part of some background information provided, I just didn't realize it was going to be used as a keyword signal and wasn't looking for it.

Ha! I'd  been given the info that Adaren was leading it a few days before, so it was fresher.

I had no idea whether Ella was a NPC or a player at this meeting - I had no idea there would be other PC spies! It was great, and I was so excited for possible character development to see if Alize could shed off some of her saccharine 'Tulukiness' with someone.