Tribal Family Role Call

Started by 8bitgrandpa, April 29, 2014, 11:19:53 AM

Hello there folks, I have a question for you.

Are you tired of growing up in the city-states?

Are you tired of having no one  to help you up when your back is to the wall?

Are you tired of being able to speak in a cohesive, and understandable way to those around you?!

Then look no further, I offer you the answer to all of these problems. With this amazing Tribal Family Roll Call!

Roles Open: 2-3 daughters/sons. Though other concepts will happily be considered if they fit well.

Where are we: The south of course!

Race: We are human, no breeds. Don't even think about breeds.

How old can I be: Have to be 20, or younger. Can't have children ending up older than their parents, that would be confusing. Or close to their age... would also be confusing.

Concepts/guilds are completely up to you, let your creativity unfold! If you are truly interested. PM with your ideas, and for details about the tribe you will hail from, along with some key events that have occurred. I'll be keeping this open for till I get at least two, then closing it a week or two after that point. So get a spot while its hot!

Thanks for checking this out!  :D
Quote from: TheWanderer on June 27, 2016, 07:18:18 PM
Patuk, you and 8bit are my favorite.

Wake up you bad animals.

Family roles are the best!
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

That would be awesome, unfortunately the next allanak rpt can't take place without me.

This looks like fun, but unfortunately, I, too, am busy setting up dozens of RPTs for my multiple clans and minions.  ;)

Obviously not true, but I am attached to my current PC.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

I'm way too cool for this role call. <Obligatory self-important details.>

p.s. Family roles are usually awesome. Please support needy families and play a family member today.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Alright folks, there is one spot left. If you have interest, PM me soon!

I'm sure some of you out there have died once or more since this was posted and are in need of a PC. If it is still open you should inquire soon! Heck, store if you have to.

Still available and could you elaborate how this would work. Noob here.

Should have done this a while ago, but this particular family is closed. Thanks to those who gave it a go!