Tuluki Gathering Thread

Started by Ol 55, April 19, 2014, 03:40:30 PM

I'm starting a thread for informal gatherings, as these will become more common in the future.  There will be one tonight, April 19th, at 8pm eastern.  Read the IG boards for more details.
"We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness."  -- 1984

Thanks, again, to everyone to attended.  There will be more of these in the future.

Thanks to everyone who attended last night, with a special mention to a certain bard who covered me while my internet was playing whack-a-mole with my router.

Shortly, I'll announce the date of the next of these, where I'll be auditioning for potential government abduction victims.

Ohhhhh pick me, pick me!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on May 25, 2014, 02:54:13 PM
Ohhhhh pick me, pick me!

I think picking you would ruin the whole point of an abduction victim, because you would enjoy it too much.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Funny because it's true.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.