Fecked a Fruit -- by Taven

Started by Nyr, March 21, 2014, 10:16:30 AM

GIMF COME BACK
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Please do!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

The coolest thing I've ever seen in-game was a set of books Gimf wrote.

I was actually sad when there was nothing left to read.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Oh hey, I remember this. In retrospect, I probably could have started the log with just the fruit dare, but the rest gives you context...or that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Those were good times. I don't think any of my PCs can claim to have been at any parties crazier then that one... Though the one where my character gets shit-faced drunk in a noble estate, tries to eat a giant storage cookie, and has to have Samos' guard carry him home is probably a close second. I should submit that log sometime. Strangely, it's with the same PC who was in this log. I guess he had all the luck with crazy parties.

Those were good times in the AoD. Samos, Laila, and Paryl (and many others in the unit)--You were all awesome. I especially appreciated the patience with me, as I was a young and clueless noob at the time.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.