What would you like to see next?

Started by Nyr, March 03, 2014, 08:26:55 PM

Think "I'll eat the Templar!"

Top quality log
Part-Time Internets Lady

Maybe the assassination of Warlord Kharad (sp?) Tor? Or some other sort of ass ass.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I agree with Assassinations.

I've never seen or heard of the details of this sort of thing.

How about that Byn urine arrow event Nyr?
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Spying logs?

There's one involving a blind girl that's good, If I remember correctly.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on July 05, 2014, 11:01:10 PM
Spying logs?

There's one involving a blind girl that's good, If I remember correctly.

I remember that log.  Samos' girl, wasn't she?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

I'd love to see something to do with crime in Tuluk, and how criminals there survive. Preferably something that'd still work under the new system and Templar Order.

Particularly I'm talking about petty or mundane criminals, something we could all play.

Quote from: Reiloth on July 05, 2014, 07:44:28 PM

Since I'm posting logs here directly, I'll check over that one and see if I can get it up here.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Fix the submissions!

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: Nyr on July 30, 2014, 08:58:35 AM
Quote from: Reiloth on July 05, 2014, 07:44:28 PM

Since I'm posting logs here directly, I'll check over that one and see if I can get it up here.

Thanks for taking the time to go through that and post it. It was great to read.

~Jack Vance~

I've been spoiled by the glut of logs released in the last month... and I'm itching for more!  I love logs.

I'd like to see a desert elf log.

While I feel I may have a decent grasp on elven culture, and a few insights into desert-elves specifically, I have no clue about what desert elf characters actually do with their lives or why I'd ever want to play one.

Yes, that!  It might help some of us to understand D-elves more.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on August 20, 2014, 09:51:35 AM
Yes, that!  It might help some of us to understand D-elves more.

Yes please!  More elves in general, but especially more "outside the city" logs, like tribals, Muarki, delves, etc.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

If anyone has logs of the crazy shit that happened during the Echri/Dragonthrall era a few years ago, post that shit up! I had this great log of my Vivaduan gemmer going on a Halaster RPT to this underground chamber where we actually released the dragon (also the same RPT where the legendary steel shield came from), but that's been several harddrives ago.

Heee!  I think I was there with you.

That said, I'm not sure that's the sort of thing that is ever OK to share in detail.

If the staff thinks otherwise though, and I'm thinking of the right event, I've got a log of it.

Quote from: manonfire on August 20, 2014, 04:38:00 PM
If anyone has logs of the crazy shit that happened during the Echri/Dragonthrall era a few years ago, post that shit up! I had this great log of my Vivaduan gemmer going on a Halaster RPT to this underground chamber where we actually released the dragon (also the same RPT where the legendary steel shield came from), but that's been several harddrives ago.

Oh yes, that would be lovely.
Fredd-

Quote from: manonfire on August 20, 2014, 04:38:00 PM

Yes, anything from this era would be nice, if it hasn't been retcon'd. I know a lot of stuff happened with this subject for delves too, maybe we can satisfy both of Moe's wants.

Perhaps...

Dun dun dunnnnn...

The destruction of the Red Fang from the Sun Runners point of view?

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Marauder Moe on August 20, 2014, 09:48:38 AM
I've been spoiled by the glut of logs released in the last month... and I'm itching for more!  I love logs.

I'd like to see a desert elf log.

While I feel I may have a decent grasp on elven culture, and a few insights into desert-elves specifically, I have no clue about what desert elf characters actually do with their lives or why I'd ever want to play one.

here is a log from my last slk pc, pretty much just daily life

All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

I want to see something from the aftermath of the Copper and when the new Tuluk was being built with the way it's organized now.
Fredd-

My recollection is that the Copper War didn't have that much IC affect on Tuluk, other than a huge rise in the popularity of patriotic arts and music.  The Qynar system did come about not too long after the war, but I don't think it was because of it.

I would like to see more logs of Tektolnes kicking ass. The destruction of steinal is my favourite log and I strive to be as good a roleplayer as hilurd tektolnes!

The mighty Tektolnes vs Luir Dragonthrall
The mighty Tektolnes vs Thrain Ironsword
The mighty Tektolnes vs Papa Quintus

What do you say hilurd tektolnes, have any more awesome logs for us?
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Personally I would love to see more of this.

- Symph

Quote from: musashi on May 27, 2011, 06:24:12 AM
No no you see, by date Ghost means "chased his wife around the house with his penis till she cried".