What would you like to see next?

Started by Nyr, March 03, 2014, 08:26:55 PM

Going to go ahead and post a few more logs related to the HRPT/spies.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Anything from some of the notable PC's like Quick, Radoon, ect.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

From what I understand, everything Quick ever did was find out IC.

Quote from: MeTekillot on October 01, 2014, 08:15:04 PM
From what I understand, everything Quick ever did was find out IC.

Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Can we still discuss original submissions that are on the site but not posted in this forum yet, like on the world discussion forum?

What happened to these?
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

All I remember from the Copper War is someone drinking oil by accident and having a time in the cesspit and one of the Lirathan Templars (who I worked for) getting her breastplate inexplicably sundered by a falling rock and having her Templar niceties flopping about.

Also the aftermath bard cuddle pile that my dude didn't want any part of because of anxiety related to seeing Elkrosians do things and stuff.

I remember Kharad Paravin Tor's assassination was a bit bullshit, but I wasn't there for it. Not much a PC of my standing could do to prevent that particular event.

Sorry for the rez, but is it possible to see what sorts of virtual tribes that players made and how much detail they gone into?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points