Leaving Clans

Started by bmburmas, February 18, 2014, 12:58:40 PM

Hey everyone! Just started playing this week, and I've been having a lot of fun. Any way, recently, my PC went through a bit of an ordeal and is now far away from both his hometown and his clan, and he is seriously considering staying in this new place. Will his clan automatically dump him at some point? Will he not be able to join another clan until he is officially no longer a member of his current clan? How could he go about quitting his clan if he actually has to take the initiative and quit?
BURM

REBEL <clan> will codedly remove you from the Clan in question, removing all coded benefits.

The clan will not auto-dump you; Someone with that coded ability has to be present to do it, or a staff member has to do it.

He can join any clan he wishes, I believe, as you can be part of several clans.

As for actual quitting, that's just RP. REBEL <clan> won't alert anyone that you're not part of the clan, you'll just suddenly be without the proper benefits to suit your uniform.
Part-Time Internets Lady

Good to know, thanks a lot!
BURM

Keep in mind there may be IC consequences to abandoning your clan that are likely detailed in the clan's documentation.
Like a lithium flower, about to bloom.

Quote from: Riya OniSenshi on February 18, 2014, 02:50:08 PM
Keep in mind there may be IC consequences to abandoning your clan that are likely detailed in the clan's documentation.

I think "hunt you down and kill you" is the norm, if you quit your clan without your IC boss' permission.

<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Well, I can't really say why, but I'm fairly certain that won't be an issue. Besides, I can't imagine this PC living any longer than a few more IC weeks, at best.

He travels a dark and dangerous path

(Really, he's just an idiot who will certainly get himself killed soon)
BURM