Author Topic: Writing Group  (Read 18816 times)

valeria

• I have a writing blog.
Re: Writing Group
« Reply #325 on: December 06, 2017, 05:58:08 PM »
If we could keep it to 1 to 1.5 hours, on time, on task, and focused anything between 6 pm to 9 pm Eastern.  But I'm not willing to commit three hours on an Arm night.  I have my priorities!

My worry is that Friday's on the other coast so anything that wouldn't be too late for me is going to be too early for him.

boog

« Reply #326 on: December 06, 2017, 06:00:08 PM »
Hmm. I'll have to see what I can get into. My schedule is stupid busy with the kids, but I'll see about carving out some time. Maybe I can even wiggle into a Sunday morning group occasionally.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Is Friday

« Reply #327 on: December 06, 2017, 07:36:20 PM »
Yeah you're welcome to join us when you can. I don't mind setting aside some time during the week. It'd probably be a week-by-week case, though. If you're writing regularly then bring us some material next week and we'll decide a weekday night.
Quote from: shadowspeak discord
did you just meet a ridiculously unfuckable psychotic female character? It's 75% likely that Is_Friday is playing it! unfuckable, unwantable, unloveable, poorly played, stereotype-driven, abusive, and shallow!

valeria

• I have a writing blog.
« Reply #328 on: December 07, 2017, 12:13:35 PM »
I'd also be willing to swap around my Sunday schedule if earlier/later on Sunday would work?