Allanaki RPT, February 1st, 8pm Server

Started by Wish, January 27, 2014, 06:56:19 PM

There will be a private RPT in Allanak on February 1st at 8pm server time (also known as EST).

More details on the in game boards.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

Aww yeah.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Woop woop!

ALL-A-NAK!
ALL-A-NAK!
ALL-A-NAK!
ALL-A-NAK!

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

This is later today!
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

This is happening now!

Thanks to all of you that organized and participated!
"No more should you doubt this, my prince – my sisters and I shall not wait ten-and-seven years for our vengeance."

--Lady Nymeria Sand, A Feast for Crows

Thanks to those who attended! That was lots of fun!!

Thanks for this.
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

Wow
Much like
so entertained
many funs

(In seriousness though, a great time)  :)
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Gawd dammit. I wanted t ... wait. No, nevermind. SO glad Allanak had a fun RPT though.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870