The Armageddon Movie Trailer (Unofficial)

Started by James de Monet, January 05, 2014, 06:49:35 PM

Awesome work!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

These were really great. Would be nice to see more of these with things like rangers and other guilds. But these were both awesome I enjoyed them very much.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: Rathustra on January 06, 2014, 10:41:20 AM
Dat glow crystal tho.

You mean this one?   ;)

Also, GB, I actually did do a casting call for other players!  It was just...like 3 years ago.  And since only Potaje was available, and he would have had to come down from Oregon, I just made non-players do it.  :P
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

James de Monet...

Don't make excuses for this video. It's really cool. Great job.
Czar of City Elves.

Your whiran is cute, and is giving me filthy, unclean thoughts.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Quote from: Harmless on January 07, 2014, 09:09:10 AM
Your whiran is cute, and is giving me filthy, unclean thoughts.

I thought she was a rukkian. Now I see the error of my ways.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I thought the guy who pulled the swords out of sand was the rukkian.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on January 07, 2014, 10:24:43 AM
I thought the guy who pulled the swords out of sand was the rukkian.
No no no, his sword were hidden in the sand. He was a warrior clearly.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

At the end of the trailer, James just shakes his head sadly, realizing that he just spent the last three hours of his life playing a cute Whiran girl who got to cast one spell in-between a barrage of men (and other men playing gemmed women) way'ing her for teh sex.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

I think the guy with the swords was a Ruk too.  The Whiran was my favorite, that was very creative.  Also loved the blue robe.

Hey, the woman in the beginning in the brown cloak.  She obviously can read...who's that, do you think?

I enjoyed this!  More please!  Suggestions for Part Two - rangers, people falling off the shield wall, Bynners getting mauled by endless (anything), and tavern sitting.  Also life in the rinth!  Elves running across the desert?

Quote from: Refugee on January 07, 2014, 11:24:48 AM
Hey, the woman in the beginning in the brown cloak.  She obviously can read...who's that, do you think?

No House markings OR colors at all. That look she gives you to me says "Oh you're so fucked and don't even know it. How YOU doin'?". I say it's someone that shouldn't be reading.

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Dasari?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Refugee on January 07, 2014, 01:28:57 PM
Quote from: Delirium on January 07, 2014, 12:01:46 PM
It's a black robe, I thought.

Could be.  Could be...

Unconvinced. Kinda young for a black robe.

I agree with you about the look she's giving though.  Dead meat.

Maybe she's just a normal chick wearing those black cloaks that everyone wear, looking at those naughty pics they sell in Red Storm.

Quote from: Malken on January 07, 2014, 02:59:18 PM
Maybe she's just a normal chick wearing those black cloaks that everyone wear, looking at those naughty pics they sell in Red Storm.

HAH I love those raunchy things.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on January 07, 2014, 04:13:57 PM
Quote from: Malken on January 07, 2014, 02:59:18 PM

HAH I love those raunchy things.

Apparently she does too! Her look says, "I know you know what I'm looking at, but I'm just slowly going to back away and go back to sewing a whole bunch of sandcloth sleeves and we'll forget this ever happened, alright?"

Holy smokes! Dude, this was SO RAD.  I wanna be in one.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Heh, it is supposed to be a black robe, but it's actually supposed to be coal-black, which might have been more obvious if you could actually see what was sitting on the table in the shot.

Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.