Silt Flyers

Started by , October 14, 2002, 02:52:10 PM

This isn't so much a question as an observation... from the descriptions of Silt Flyers, I gather that they look a lot like the flying Bug in Starship Troopers. You know, with the beak and sharp appendages and all, and most of all the flying. Perhaps Silt Flyers have a little less flamboyant colors though...

Maybe they are very vibrant colored because of there location, the sun is pretty hot over in Red Storm east, and things are rather wacky out there-----

Quote from: "Tony"This isn't so much a question as an observation... from the descriptions of Silt Flyers, I gather that they look a lot like the flying Bug in Starship Troopers. You know, with the beak and sharp appendages and all, and most of all the flying. Perhaps Silt Flyers have a little less flamboyant colors though...
hey you saw that movie too?.....uh hum i mean yeah thats what i imagine them to be like as well :)
et the sword be youre guide let you guide the sword.

Quote from: "Tony"This isn't so much a question as an observation... from the descriptions of Silt Flyers, I gather that they look a lot like the flying Bug in Starship Troopers. You know, with the beak and sharp appendages and all, and most of all the flying. Perhaps Silt Flyers have a little less flamboyant colors though...
hey you saw that movie too?.....uh hum i mean yeah thats what i imagine them to be like as well
:)

There is spice all over the place around red storm. Breath the air long enough and everything has all those pretty colors
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas

*sniff* I only wish that were true.

I'd vote for the (big, pteranodon-like) flying creatures in Pitch Black as being closer to siltflyers than the flying bugs in Starship Troopers, myself. Just my two sid.

Swordsman