Author Topic: Silt Flyers  (Read 1727 times)

Silt Flyers
« on: October 14, 2002, 02:52:10 PM »
This isn't so much a question as an observation... from the descriptions of Silt Flyers, I gather that they look a lot like the flying Bug in Starship Troopers. You know, with the beak and sharp appendages and all, and most of all the flying. Perhaps Silt Flyers have a little less flamboyant colors though...

rnix

Silt Flyers location
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 05:44:28 AM »
Maybe they are very vibrant colored because of there location, the sun is pretty hot over in Red Storm east, and things are rather wacky out there-----

swordmaster

Re: Silt Flyers
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 01:33:19 AM »
Quote from: "Tony"
This isn't so much a question as an observation... from the descriptions of Silt Flyers, I gather that they look a lot like the flying Bug in Starship Troopers. You know, with the beak and sharp appendages and all, and most of all the flying. Perhaps Silt Flyers have a little less flamboyant colors though...
hey you saw that movie too?.....uh hum i mean yeah thats what i imagine them to be like as well :)
et the sword be youre guide let you guide the sword.

Anonymous

Re: Silt Flyers
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 11:22:22 PM »
Quote from: "Tony"
hey you saw that movie too?.....uh hum i mean yeah thats what i imagine them to be like as well
 :)

Cyrian20

Spice
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2003, 03:41:37 AM »
There is spice all over the place around red storm. Breath the air long enough and everything has all those pretty colors
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won’t last two hours on Zalanathas

Eternal

Silt Flyers
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2003, 09:40:19 AM »
*sniff* I only wish that were true.

Swordsman

Pitch Black
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2003, 12:01:15 PM »
I'd vote for the (big, pteranodon-like) flying creatures in Pitch Black as being closer to siltflyers than the flying bugs in Starship Troopers, myself. Just my two sid.

Swordsman