'Tis the Season - to VOTE our way to #1

Started by ShaLeah, December 01, 2013, 12:26:06 PM

Quote from: ShaLeah on December 07, 2013, 11:39:31 AM
Quote from: Cutthroat on December 07, 2013, 08:26:55 AM
Aardwolf is 5 votes ahead of us on TMC.

We just took the lead! Vote my little pretties!

You are awesome!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We're in second place on TMC again - they're in the lead by two votes.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

I would vote. But I can't. I already did.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

We're #2! We're #2!

REMEMBAR. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF BORED PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR A NEW MUD

WE WANT THEM TO COME TO US

VOTE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Voted.  #7.

The MUD Connector link on the main page hasn't been working for me.  It takes me to a login page, and when I log in, there's nothing that redirects me to the voting page.  What am I doing wrong?
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on December 08, 2013, 06:52:53 PM
Voted.  #7.

The MUD Connector link on the main page hasn't been working for me.  It takes me to a login page, and when I log in, there's nothing that redirects me to the voting page.  What am I doing wrong?

After logging in, close the window, then click it again.  They've changed something about the process, but if you're logged in it puts you at the vote page, if not it puts you on their boards with no obvious way to get to the vote.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Don't let a little snow stop you from going to the polls. Vote!

Quote from: Cutthroat on December 07, 2013, 08:26:55 AM
Aardwolf is 5 votes ahead of us on TMC.

Five of you who haven't voted yet, vote!

10 of you who forgot, vote!

That is OUR spot and has been for longer than I can remember, are we gonna let these kankfuckers on our turf?!?
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

One vote from #1

Do it.  You know you want to.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Tied for first! Come on! We need votes!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Gosh, we're close. Guess I aughta make a TMC account.
Part-Time Internets Lady

We're back at #1!!!!!!!!!

Don't slack! Please don't slack!  Keep voting!

I just voted and tied us for first again on TMC.  C'mon, someone else vote!!

Quote from: Morgenes on December 08, 2013, 08:25:44 PM
Voted.  #7.

After logging in, close the window, then click it again.  They've changed something about the process, but if you're logged in it puts you at the vote page, if not it puts you on their boards with no obvious way to get to the vote.

Thanks, this worked perfectly.

#2 on TMC! #7 on TMS!  Go go go!
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on December 12, 2013, 11:57:58 AM
Quote from: Morgenes on December 08, 2013, 08:25:44 PM
Voted.  #7.

Thanks, this worked perfectly.

#2 on TMC! #7 on TMS!  Go go go!

Tied for #1!

Go vote!

What happened?  We gave up on # 1?
twelve votes!

*presses button harder*
Whatever happens, happens.

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."