'Tis the Season - to VOTE our way to #1

Started by ShaLeah, December 01, 2013, 12:26:06 PM

Vote harder!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

We can turn this around in just seven votes.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on December 18, 2013, 08:35:58 AM
We can turn this around in just seven votes.

In 4!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Boy does it show that we slacked.

Bite!

Errr stupid Swype. Vote!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Sheesh. We're not even trying any more.

New month and new year in less than a week. Let's take an early lead and just maintain the greatness.

I may be in New Orleans, LA from the 5th to 9th of January doing some advancement training for my career.
I'm not aware of anyone who lives in the area, but if anyone does or will be passing through and would like to meet up for coffee/drinks/dinner, let me know.

It has STARTED. The new YEAR. With new VOTES.

"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Ack, and we're not even on the top 20 right now on TMS! VOTE HARDER PEOPLE!

We can be #1 again! We can start on top! We can be awesome!

Don't forget TMC!

14th...
14th?!?!??!?!
14TH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!