'Tis the Season - to VOTE our way to #1

Started by ShaLeah, December 01, 2013, 12:26:06 PM

Come on people, December 1st, are you ready for #1? I am!

VOTE HERE!
AND HERE!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Wtf we're off the board on TMS.... makes me want to cry.

Let's pimp our way back to the top, shall we? Stylin', and with a jeweled cane in hand.
Eat your fries with mayonnaise next time

Quote from: Inks on December 01, 2013, 08:16:20 PM
Number 13? Vote you jokers.

Much worse is losing first on TMC.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Log back in to your TMC accounts and vote - we get most of our new players from TMC so let's maintain visibility there!

Vote on TMS - you don't need an account!

Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

This is fucking annoying. Why the hell are you all not voting? Holy shit.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

4 votes from taking back 1st.
After which if you'd like we and strut around and chant

"We're #1! We're #1!"

Better than "We're #2."
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

COME ON AND VOTE

we made #10. FINALLY BACK ON THE TOP TEN WHERE WE BELONG

NOW VOTE AGAIN

AND VOTE MORE
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

I think people were probably on vacation over the weekend.  Now that these people should be back, no more excuses!  Do voting!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

We're #1! By 1 whole vote. Maybe a little cushion would be an idea.

Don't Forget to show a little Holiday spirit and Vote!  Let's at least make sure our measly, pathetic #10 spot on TMS is secure...and give ourselves a wider buffer on TMC!

How did we lose #10?  :o  We're so much better than this! 

We're #8 and rising. Keep it up!

Morning, everyone! Keep voting!  We're doing good but we've done better!

Three vote lead.

If someone votes on TMS right now, we'll be in seventh!

Done, baby.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Two more votes and we'll be back in #1 on TMC, just sayin'.

So, I was thinking.

Maybe I'll write some code that will reach through your computers and choke you out for not voting. Each and every one of you who don't vote - choked out.

Choked.

Out.

Vote more.

Quote from: Cutthroat on December 07, 2013, 08:26:55 AM
Aardwolf is 5 votes ahead of us on TMC.

We just took the lead! Vote my little pretties!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on December 07, 2013, 11:39:31 AM

We just took the lead! Vote my little pretties!

You are awesome!

We're in second place on TMC again - they're in the lead by two votes.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

I would vote. But I can't. I already did.

We're #2! We're #2!

REMEMBAR. THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF BORED PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR A NEW MUD

WE WANT THEM TO COME TO US

VOTE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Voted.  #7.

The MUD Connector link on the main page hasn't been working for me.  It takes me to a login page, and when I log in, there's nothing that redirects me to the voting page.  What am I doing wrong?
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on December 08, 2013, 06:52:53 PM
Voted.  #7.

The MUD Connector link on the main page hasn't been working for me.  It takes me to a login page, and when I log in, there's nothing that redirects me to the voting page.  What am I doing wrong?

After logging in, close the window, then click it again.  They've changed something about the process, but if you're logged in it puts you at the vote page, if not it puts you on their boards with no obvious way to get to the vote.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Don't let a little snow stop you from going to the polls. Vote!

Five of you who haven't voted yet, vote!

10 of you who forgot, vote!

That is OUR spot and has been for longer than I can remember, are we gonna let these kankfuckers on our turf?!?

One vote from #1

Do it.  You know you want to.

Tied for first! Come on! We need votes!

Gosh, we're close. Guess I aughta make a TMC account.
Part-Time Internets Lady

We're back at #1!!!!!!!!!

Don't slack! Please don't slack!  Keep voting!

I just voted and tied us for first again on TMC.  C'mon, someone else vote!!

Quote from: Morgenes on December 08, 2013, 08:25:44 PM
Voted.  #7.

After logging in, close the window, then click it again.  They've changed something about the process, but if you're logged in it puts you at the vote page, if not it puts you on their boards with no obvious way to get to the vote.

Thanks, this worked perfectly.

#2 on TMC! #7 on TMS!  Go go go!
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on December 12, 2013, 11:57:58 AM
Quote from: Morgenes on December 08, 2013, 08:25:44 PM
Voted.  #7.

Thanks, this worked perfectly.

#2 on TMC! #7 on TMS!  Go go go!

Tied for #1!

Go vote!

What happened?  We gave up on # 1?
twelve votes!

*presses button harder*
Whatever happens, happens.

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Vote harder!

We can turn this around in just seven votes.

Quote from: Barzalene on December 18, 2013, 08:35:58 AM
We can turn this around in just seven votes.

In 4!

Boy does it show that we slacked.

Bite!

Errr stupid Swype. Vote!

Sheesh. We're not even trying any more.

New month and new year in less than a week. Let's take an early lead and just maintain the greatness.

I may be in New Orleans, LA from the 5th to 9th of January doing some advancement training for my career.
I'm not aware of anyone who lives in the area, but if anyone does or will be passing through and would like to meet up for coffee/drinks/dinner, let me know.

It has STARTED. The new YEAR. With new VOTES.

"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Ack, and we're not even on the top 20 right now on TMS! VOTE HARDER PEOPLE!

We can be #1 again! We can start on top! We can be awesome!

Don't forget TMC!

14th...
14th?!?!??!?!
14TH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!