Allanaki RPT 11/27/2013

Started by Wish, November 06, 2013, 04:54:35 AM

November 06, 2013, 04:54:35 AM Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 01:10:51 PM by Wish
There will be another RPT on Wednesday, 11/27/2013 at 9pm server time!
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

Awesome timing.

I swear that was not my fault.
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

There will be another of these on 11/13/2013 at 9:00 pm Server Time!

Entertaining as ever. Thanks for organizing these, organizers!

Brilliant fun  :)
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Having another of these on 11/20/2013 at 9pm server time!  Check IC boards for details!  Updated original post.

These have been fun can't wait for this one.

It's about time somebody showed up these fucking Tuluki bastards. They have RPTs twice a day up here. Get them, Wish! Get them!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Thanks for another of these, Wish!!

Tonight's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
subdue thread
release thread pit

What a ruckus!

That was fun, thanks for attending, everyone!

I was there, it was a lot of laughs, thanks heaps for setting it up.

Another of these this Wednesday, 11/27.  Same time, same place!  Updated original post.

There is going to be a slight delay of potentially 1/2 of an hour due to technical difficulties.  I deeply apologize!

Quote from: Wish on November 27, 2013, 09:06:10 PM
There is going to be a slight delay of potentially 1/2 of an hour due to technical difficulties.  I deeply apologize!

Okay, due to IC circumstances I'm going to have to cancel this. There may still be something tonight, but I don't want to keep people from logging out if they have stuff to do :)

Managed to pull something off in the end - sorry for the delay and thanks to all who attended.