RPT in Allanak, September 28

Started by AllanakiLackey, September 21, 2013, 10:32:38 PM

There will be an RPT in Allanak Saturday, September 28th at 8 pm server.  Check the IC boards for details.
Former player 2/27/23, sending love

THIS! IS! SPARTA TOMORROW!
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

THIS IS TODAY!

Uh. What the hell time zone is server time? Use time zones - most of us probably don't know where the server is even located these days.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on September 28, 2013, 11:22:58 AM
THIS IS TODAY!

Uh. What the hell time zone is server time? Use time zones - most of us probably don't know where the server is even located these days.

Server time is the time listed on the front page of the website in the giant red box in the bottom left corner.  Seems to be Eastern.

This will be getting in gear in about an hour.

Quote from: AllanakiLackey on September 28, 2013, 11:32:38 AM
Server time is the time listed on the front page of the website in the giant red box in the bottom left corner.  Seems to be Eastern.

Exceptional information. I never noticed that, astoundingly enough.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Be there or be disappeared torn apart in public by the Cuddler to the cheers of the crowd.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

For my first RPT that was fun. I didn't expect PCs to die ;D.

Quote from: Optimae on September 28, 2013, 09:52:17 PM
I didn't expect PCs to die ;D.

That's adorable...
subdue thread
release thread pit

I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Thanks to staff for your help! This was fun!
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)