It's Byn a while...

Started by Xalle, August 29, 2013, 04:53:12 PM

August 29, 2013, 04:53:12 PM Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:02:22 PM by Xalle

That's right, everyone, there's another opening for your favorite desert-stomping, shit-shovelling brutes, the T'zai Byn.

We need a Sergeant. More precisely, we need YOU.

If you like doing things that other organizations won't send trusted and valued employees to do, the Byn is for you. If you like courting death, seeking adventure, drinking heavily, and being the closest thing to an in-town outlaw there is, then look us up. We have one position open for a Sergeant of any of the no-karma races (human, dwarf, elf, or half-elf) and of mundane guild.

Qualifications:
-- If you have (or want) experience as a Leadership PC, this is for you. This is your chance to shine, try it out, and possibly get a leg up on future leadership roles or applications.
-- If you are capable of putting in regular, high playtimes, with some emphasis on peak times, this is for you.
-- If you are capable of sending us weekly, informative reports, this is for you.
-- If you are looking to have a whole pack of minions who would (or might not if you don't pay them) follow you into the bowels of Drov itself, this is for you.
-- If you are looking to collect tons of chalton hide boots, this is for you.
-- If you are a competent teacher and do not mind helping people learn how to play the game, this is definitely for you.
-- If you are equally competent at roleplaying in the sparring ring, in the wilds, and around a table coming to contract terms, this is for you.

FAQs:
-- Will I get boosted combat skills? Yes, enough so that you will not be a pushover or easy mark, though it will still be important to your role both to practice yourself and to lead others in practice.
-- But isn't leadership, like, really hard? Yes, it is. However, I can promise you that I'll support you as you learn to do (and love) it.
-- Haven't lots of awesome players before me been leaders in the Byn? Yes, they have! Now it's your turn.

You know what to do. Get a concept together, full background (desc too if possible, it helps us visualize), qualifications, common playtimes, and bribes and send it in to us in the form of a clan-related ROLE APPLICATION in the request tool.

We will stop taking apps at 23:59 SERVER, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD.

Text of this post was largely stolen from Talia, who stole it from Nyr, who stole it from Shalooonsh. shhhhh

Thanks to those that applied! You'll be hearing from us very soon.