This was an awesome HRPT

Started by Dresan, July 29, 2013, 12:53:34 AM

Quote from: Refugee on July 30, 2013, 12:34:25 PM
emo shivers in delighted terror
* ShaLeah does too!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Think it's pretty clear that Red Storm wins this battle.

Nah, it is everybody in a certain hidden place giggling and going "Shhh...they will not notice us, destroy each other and we will control the world!".
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Space vestrics = Zalanthan Illuminati

Honestly from all the posts I've seen it would seem like this win went to the Staff. They pulled off a really good HRPT that will lead to several really nice RP opportunities.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

I was just being cheeky when I was talking about winning.

This was really neat and I'm glad it happened.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: HavokBlue on July 30, 2013, 06:45:26 PM
I was just being cheeky when I was talking about winning.

I think we all were. We all had a blast.  :)
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

I don't condone being cheeky in any circumstance.

I had a blast.... And then the server crashed. I thought I had been gobbled up by the lag monster.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: slvrmoontiger on July 30, 2013, 06:58:58 PM
I had a blast.... And then the server crashed. I thought I had been gobbled up by the lag monster.

Yeah, I was like DCed three other times.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points